DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

dodgr98

In the Parks
No
Is the theatre that housed Hunchback still available?

I'm not saying that bringing that show back would be a great idea for TDO, since Disney didn't even come out with a 20th anniversary Blu-Ray this year, but it was my favorite show at the park...
I may be wrong, but I believe that became the Premier Theater. It's recently been demo'd.

SirLink

I would love to have a Mary Poppins musical show. Is the Frozen show at DL that good. I'm surprised that WDW didn't push to have it replace BatB while it was red hot.

Disney Theatrical would probably jump in front of any Mary Poppins show. Same way when Frozen comes to the West End/Broadway it will be replaced at DCA.

If anything a show like that of what debuted at DS of Mickey and the Magician is like the one and only stage show, where it has a decent show - but have the ability to change segments. IJESS will eventually get replaced when they need expansion pad.

JUFL2019

Disney Theatrical would probably jump in front of any Mary Poppins show. Same way when Frozen comes to the West End/Broadway it will be replaced at DCA.

If anything a show like that of what debuted at DS of Mickey and the Magician is like the one and only stage show, where it has a decent show - but have the ability to change segments. IJESS will eventually get replaced when they need expansion pad.

That didn't prevent Aladdin at DCA and on Broadway....

OldBlueEyes

Studio Catering Company is a thing of the past:
2016-09-07.1 BioRec.JPG

From the excelent site of Bioreconstruct
OBE

Thanks phoenicians

They really should get to work on refurbing volm and whatever other shows they want to do before GMR closes so they can actually market something new besides another ride closure. If they don't do the shows now theres no way they can afford to close/refurb them while GMR is down for two years.

Haymarket2008

That one pocket of the park used to be a favorite of mine. When it was themed to be the prop warehouse from Roger Rabbit, with the steamroller. So much atmosphere. It was pure MGM Studios. They really are picking up the pace, I'm shocked.

Mike S

I've actually thought for a while now that this should happen and put a proper e ticket Jungle book dark ride in its place in DAK. Perfect location in Asia too I really think it would make sense.
They would have to make a nice transition to Dinoland, redo the bridge from Asia, and possibly the RoL seating as well to make it fit but that would totally work.

cheezbat

There is so much that needs to be done with DHS. Sadly both DHS and DAK need many more rides and attraction. They're both seriously lacking.
After Toy Story Playland and Star Wars, Frozen needs to go....Beauty and the Beast needs to go...Mermaid needs to go. Star Wars Launch Bay is a joke. path of the Jedi is a joke. The park needs some serious level replacement s for these tired and cheap(especially compared to what they do in Disneyland)shows.

While moving the Nemo show over sounds like a good idea, it would be taking a good show out of DAK...and that park needs both Nemo and Lion King right now. I too would love to see a Jungle Book ride, but maybe in place of the Flights of Wonder show instead.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom