DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Based on the picture I have seen this appears to be where the walls are on the Muppets side:

Capture.JPG

indigo

Did anyone see the new concept art that positions Star Wars land right adjacent to Toy Story land? They could, in theory, do this without expanding the 'birm' of DHS at all. Which would be a bummer, because it would reduce future room for expansion.

Wikkler

Did anyone see the new concept art that positions Star Wars land right adjacent to Toy Story land? They could, in theory, do this without expanding the 'birm' of DHS at all. Which would be a bummer, because it would reduce future room for expansion.
It isn't necessarily Star Wars Land, keep in mind that the artist had to focus on Toy Story Land so they just drew something over there.

doctornick

Since everyone seems to be convinced that Star Wars is going into the LMA/SoA area, it brings about the question of what's next? I'm going to remain optimistic that some sort of Phase 3 is still on the table given the previously approved massive budget for DHS. So, that begs the question of (1) what theme would any other addition have -- Pixar like Monsters Inc or Incredibles? Indiana Jones? Disney Feature Animation? GotG/Big Hero 6? -- and (2) where would such an expansion go -- in the front of the park near Echo Lake? Replacing the Animation Building and maybe even connecting to the RnR area?

Not expecting anyone to answer or know now, but it's something to be curious about.

Goofyernmost

Tell you what I'm going to do. I am going to ask someone to let me know when the thing is completed and if I am still alive (which I doubt) I will make plans to rent my ECV and go visit it. Until then I see no sense in constantly talking about it when it will be whatever it turns out to be and nothing more. The rest of you folks enjoy beating your heads against the wall, I will be either playing golf or pushing up daisies.

ToTBellHop

Tell you what I'm going to do. I am going to ask someone to let me know when the thing is completed and if I am still alive (which I doubt) I will make plans to rent my ECV and go visit it. Until then I see no sense in constantly talking about it when it will be whatever it turns out to be and nothing more. The rest of you folks enjoy beating your heads against the wall, I will be either playing golf or pushing up daisies.
I like daisies.

mergatroid

Gotta say, I like your style :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom