DHS Makeover - What we know so far.....

ToTBellHop

I never thought of that the big characters are scary for young ones, so that's a very good point.

They could also use a couple of small side stages so that some characters could pop up there from time to time to shake things up a bit and to be closer to some of the kids on the sides and in the back.

I'm sure it could be worked out so that the performers could have access to the side stages from the front without being seen (since the exits are in the front of the theater).
While I agree that it could us full refurbishment, FWIW, my 2 1/2 year old twins love it. But the don't know that the tech is dated...

They wouldn't mind some Miles from Tomorrowland in the show, though...

majortom1981

Lord knows, the Disney Jr. puppet show is in desperate need of a re-do. Even the kids seem bored to death with it these days. It was fine for my first son (who's 10 now), but my 3 year old was bored to death, as were most kids the last time I saw it. It needs an entirely new concept at this point.

Obviously that whole courtyard will need a huge makeover once Launch Bay closes. Hopefully, it'll get two - one before Toy Story Playland opens and one when Launch Bay closes. Some really amazing things could be done with that space.

Why would Disney Junior need a redo? They show mickey mouse club house, Jake and the Neverland pirates, Doc Mc Stuffins, and Princess Sophia. Their 4 biggest shows. MY son loved it last September.

Bolt

Miles From Tomorrowland and Sheriff Callie are pretty popular, from what I understand.
Yeah - when Jake got added, the show went down for about a month for installation and rehearsals. Not sure they can afford to down an additional attraction.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
The Spires are back on the Great Movie Ride:
11924267_10152974490552035_4871837697534130761_n.jpg

Source:http://www./
You need to stay tuned to http://www.wdwmagic.com ! ;)

http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...pires-return-to-the-chinese-theater/25098.htm

WildcatDen

I think people around here give the person who runs Inside the Magic a harder time then he really deserves.
Fair enough. I do not know the guy personally. Just trying to work in a "behind" joke. You know, when you see a crack, you take it.

Wait,was that another 'behind' shot? I guess that Depends?

FettFan

And very soon after that put right back up for the next useless stage show they will have.

I'm crossing my fingers that it will stay gone until Star Wars Weekends 2016. And hopefully it will only have a short run thereafter, what with all the Frozen being moved to Epcot Center with the new ride.
It's a horrible tradeoff, but at least it will improve DHS slightly....at the expense of World Showcase. (in all honesty, I wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be shuttered the Kringla Bakeri in favor of "Olaf's Chocolate Shop" or some dumb crap. They could take a lesson from Harambe Village Market and offer white chocolate "Olaf Poop".)

Wouldn't be surprised if they put a giant Christmas Tree there for the holidays though.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom