DHS CARS LAND

Turtle

it would be awesome to see Monsters Inc Ride and Seek in Soundstage 1 instead of the Door Coaster
I wouldn't think that'd work because that'd be two shooter attractions next to each other (Midway and Ride and Seek). A good version of Mike and Sulley to the rescue could work.

wdwfan4ver

If they add Carsland they will have to add more to the park. The park doesn't have enough to do to sustain all the people that would start visiting it due to Carsland.
That is true, but the problem could worse by the time Carsland opens. I am saying that because there is a possibility that American Idol Experience don't have a lot of time left in terms of being an attraction by the time Carsland open. Once American Idol is cancelled, Disney has to close the show.

The new judges American Idol have the capabilities of causing the rating of the show to decline at a faster rating.The three new Judges are Mariah Carey, Niki Minja, and Keith Urban.

I am saying that because the comments people online are making about Niki Minaj being a judge on American Idol with the comment they will not watch the show because of her.

cheezbat

That is true, but the problem could worse by the time Carsland opens. I am saying that because there is a possibility that American Idol Experience don't have a lot of time left in terms of being an attraction by the time Carsland open. Once American Idol is cancelled, Disney has to close the show.

The new judges American Idol have the capabilities of causing the rating of the show to decline at a faster rating.The three new Judges are Mariah Carey, Niki Minja, and Keith Urban.

I am saying that because the comments people online are making about Niki Minaj being a judge on American Idol with the comment they will not watch the show because of her.

I stopped watching years ago. The show has not gotten any better. The attraction already seems stale to me as well, and it's only been around since 2009. They should demo or gut that whole atea(including the sounds dangerous theater) and build a family style dark ride.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I stopped watching years ago. The show has not gotten any better. The attraction already seems stale to me as well, and it's only been around since 2009. They should demo or gut that whole atea(including the sounds dangerous theater) and build a family style dark ride.
American Idol was stale when they built the attraction. They are always about 8 years too late when it comes to shows like this.

Just look at how long it took them to build WWTBAM. The show had been cancelled because of lack of interest when they built the attraction.

c-one

American Idol was stale when they built the attraction. They are always about 8 years too late when it comes to shows like this.

Just look at how long it took them to build WWTBAM. The show had been cancelled because of lack of interest when they built the attraction.
This is why it *never* works when Disney goes hip/trendy.

matt9112

why is there such a big deal about height restrictions..... Disney WORLD is chalked full of rides for the little ones =) most arguments stem from its lack of thrills..on a devils advocate side note...although it may not entirely fit the parks original intentions..."granted without a studio nothing again ever will" i dont see issues with a cars land but im riding the scale it down wagon give us A PRIMARY attraction and maybe the cafe...and than just revamp other areas of the park.

alissafalco

Can they at least go digital for the movie scenes in the Great Movie ride? The movie scenes are so fuzzy its ridiculous. I'm not asking for much at this point.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I dunno, that part is one of my favorite nostalgic parts of the ride. Seeing the Enterprise B shoot off into space in a time when Universal owned the rights...I still get a kick out of the final scene.

alissafalco

I dunno, that part is one of my favorite nostalgic parts of the ride. Seeing the Enterprise B shoot off into space in a time when Universal owned the rights...I still get a kick out of the final scene.

I dont have a problem with any of the scenes, I just want to look at a clear picture of it! The scenes are so fuzzy its embarrassing!

doctornick

why is there such a big deal about height restrictions..... Disney WORLD is chalked full of rides for the little ones =)

It's a big deal because it means certain patrons can't ride. And this affects not just the specific little ones, but the parents who have to watch them. Also, the reality is that a lot of people just don't like thrill rides and are turned off to them -- I think Disney tends to be a draw for the type of person who hates thrill rides, but wants the theme park experience; they type of person avoids your local Six Flags but can still enjoy WDW greatly since there is plenty of rides (and other attractions) there for them.

But no one is saying WDW shouldn't have any rides that have height restrictions, but in this specific case, DHS is already full of rides with that situation -- ToT, RNR, Star Tours, plus now we are talking about RSR and the door coaster. At some point, there needs to be a better balance with some rides that everyone can enjoy, especially given how few such rides exist in DHS.

Animaniac93-98

I dislike the idea of switching to digital as it would ruin the "filmic" quality that adds to the old Hollywood feel of the attraction. I am however, in favour of finding better source prints and taking care of the copies they use in the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom