DHS CARS LAND

SirLink

This one?

That's the one currently on in the UK for 2014, with additional Virgin Holidays/Free DDP/14 day tickets for the price of 7/free $200 gift card (gift card offer ended July 1 2013) information.

Just a heads up - I reported the "Virgin holidays/Disneyland" to ASA - but I seriously recommend all UK members report this ad as well.

coolbeans14

I found it hilarious that they reckon the only way to have a healthy relationship with your teenage daughter is to spend thousands and let her meet Minnie Mouse! Like seriously, who thought up that idea?!

While Central Florida didn't succeed in getting production, Canada has really taken a bite out of the California economy. Australia as well. Films are usually cheaper to make in Canada and Australia than in LA due to tax breaks and cheaper labor.

Don't forget UK, My neighbour was actually doing make up on the muppets sequel a few months ago!

Wikkler

Do not even joke about something like that, Jar Jar Binks was bad enough but Bieber is a whole other level of saga-destroying sacrilege.

1cpNp.jpeg

PeterAlt

I apologize sincerely for any damage, physically or psychologically, due to this horrendous image.
I'm going to need therapy... Psychological damage may be permanent... Going to have to go to PTSS support groups for people traumatized from exposure to horrendous images...

djlaosc

Just a heads up - I reported the "Virgin holidays/Disneyland" to ASA - but I seriously recommend all UK members report this ad as well.

I don't know whether it has made any difference, but the new Virgin advert is quite possibly the best WDW advert we have had in years (if not of all time) - it mentions that there are "6 parks and so many things to do".

It features...
Cinderella's Castle
Carousel
Dumbo (old)
Gorilla
LMA
RnRC
Mexico Pavilion
RnRC
Di'Vine
Be Our Guest
Test Track 2.0
Gaston outside Gaston's Tavern
Coronado Springs (I think) pool
Catastrophe Canyon/Backlot Tour

Nice to see other things being focused on!

djlaosc

And, because I know that this is a bit of a thread bump, to put this bit of news in here as well...

The insiders seem to be saying that Cars Land is now on the way out, with the focus being on Star Wars instead.

afar28

And, because I know that this is a bit of a thread bump, to put this bit of news in here as well...

The insiders seem to be saying that Cars Land is now on the way out, with the focus being on Star Wars instead.
Eh, I was hoping for both but if I had to pick one it would be Star Wars so I guess that isn't too bad news

NoChesterHester

One would be hard pressed to find a bigger Star Wars fanatic than me, and I find this unfortunate. One massive expansion based on one IP probably doesn't really solve the identity issues of Hollywood Studios.

G00fyDad

One would be hard pressed to find a bigger Star Wars fanatic than me, and I find this unfortunate. One massive expansion based on one IP probably doesn't really solve the identity issues of Hollywood Studios.

I could give you a run for your money, and even I don't think that adding a SW land would solve the DHS issues. However, I would still love to have the land. :D I think that they need to add entire sections of IPs all over DHS to truly make it a studio themed park. It would no longer have to be "the Hollywood that never was" working studios park. It could be a park dedicated to great movies from the past 100 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom