DHS Aerial View

Siren

"uh.." as in

1. "uh hate to break it to you, but those pictures aren't ones of "almost ready to pour cement"
2. "surely you're joking right?"

one of those. Its all right there between the . .

:angelic:

I read that Disney was ready to start construction on TSL any day. Now, I am reading that TSL is temporarily on hold while they re-imagine a few things. Thank goodness! I hope it's for the better.

I'm old, do me a favor and put it in the lines. Uh, could have had a hundred different directions to go. With the explanation I have to agree, without it... I got nothing! They are indeed a long, long way from pouring cement. I will go along with the "or something" as long as the or something means it's almost time for a coffee break.
This! Exactly.

jt04

SWL is much further along than I thought. Plus you can see plenty of progress on the new interchange if you look close. Plus it is quicker to build to Florida code than earthquake code. So perhaps we will catch up to DL.

Amazing pictures.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
SWL is much further along than I thought. Plus you can see plenty of progress on the new interchange if you look close. Plus it is quicker to build to Florida code than earthquake code. So perhaps we will catch up to DL.

Amazing pictures.

Yes, no earlthquakes, but they are going to have to deal with the total un-suitability of the land for anything of significant size as you described when it was proposed that Carsland would go back there... ;)

No, I am saying that a clone of the DCA version is highly unlikely if not impossible. It is my opinion that the land is not suitable for such infrastructure. The cost of the foundations alone would make it impossible IMO.

Walter Yensid

I am not sure on the rules on what sites we can mention on here, so do not want to break the rules. But, there are some amazing aerial views just released today on another site. Is there a list of the sites that are off-limits as I would like to share? Did not see it mentioned anywhere else.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom