Demolition of Catastrophe Canyon has begun...

jrogue

Had a meeting at work today where we got to play around in Photoshop. We had to pick a photo and adjust the filters to make it better. I picked a photo I had taken in Catastrophe Canyon years ago. The photo isn't that great, but my heart totally broke editing it (and thinking of this thread and the pictures of it demolished)

catastrophecanyon.jpg

montyz81

Is there a thread that outline what will be going in this space? I am confused as to where Star Wars and Toy Story land are going.

Jon81uk

Is there a thread that outline what will be going in this space? I am confused as to where Star Wars and Toy Story land are going.

It is generally expected that Toy Story Land is going where the old backlot tour was, behind Toy Story Mania. It may take over Catastrophe Canyon, or it may just be used for contruction storage etc.
Nobody is 100% certain were Star Wars Land will go, the expectation has been it will be where Indiana Jones and the car park is now.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

Toy Story land is going behind TSMM, and the prevailing rumor is that SWL is going in the front of the park starting where Indy is and extending into the cast parking lot. The Cat Canyon area is likely being used for construction staging and office trailers and will eventually be used for a Phase III if/when that happens.

SYRIK2000

Toy Story land is going behind TSMM, and the prevailing rumor is that SWL is going in the front of the park starting where Indy is and extending into the cast parking lot. The Cat Canyon area is likely being used for construction staging and office trailers and will eventually be used for a Phase III if/when that happens.
The rollercoaster is expected to run down by Cat Canyon isn't it? Not sure how far down.

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Better call the wahhhambulance, you seem to have a difficult time recognizing sarcasm, Oh and by the way all the parks DO have 'Executive Parking' the cattle chute at the MK was executive parking before it became the cattle chute.

So from now on I will take all the stuff you say as sarcasm? You have some good points that you make about what is happening at Walt Disney World, but they are mostly lost because you are looking for any way to trash Disney management and overlook anything that is positive.

SirLink

So from now on I will take all the stuff you say as sarcasm? You have some good points that you make about what is happening at Walt Disney World, but they are mostly lost because you are looking for any way to trash Disney management and overlook anything that is positive.

Not a lot of positives from Disney Management©, the same management that keep on cutting and keep on nickel and diming their affinity group. Quelle Surprise.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom