Demolition of Catastrophe Canyon has begun...

dstrawn9889

I think plans have changed for the back of the park...
cant have. as i SAID the watershed shows the construction entrance RIGHT THERE. you do not stage materials where the work is going on, only close by(that way you only have to move them once.) You absolutely do not build right in the construction entrance
Capture.PNG

but by all means please keep throwing your .02 in, even though documents SHOW something else

Last edited:

Adam N

cant have. as i SAID the watershed shows the construction entrance RIGHT THERE. you do not stage materials where the work is going on, only close by(that way you only have to move them once.) You absolutely do not build right in the construction entrance
View attachment 133886
but by all means please keep throwing your .02 in, even though documents SHOW something else
No need to be rude. We'll see though. I have a feeling I'm right.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Is there any thought as too what will happen to Walt's plane? It is truly a Disney treasure. The other props back there have or will be scrapped, right?

The aerials from Febraury of this year show all the props still there. We do know the blue plane was scrapped when they demolished the canyon. I am assuming they will save Walt's plane.

Next Big Thing

you seriously dont believe that, do you?
Goodness, I hope not. For just Main Street alone, there's normally 3-4 times a day that the main trash compactor for the area needs to be taken out and dumped. If the Compactors are ever down and CMs only get a regular dumpster, far more are needed.

And that's only due to full trash bags.

DisneyFans4Life

This was also the last time I'm probably going to watch LMA. That is probably one attraction I will really miss, but then again, once you see it once...nothing changes. It's a moot point now, but I wish shows like that got updated every couple of years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom