Decency Code?

1disneydood

It's not what thay wear that bothers me, it's WHO wears it. Women, if you hace cottage cheese rear, keep it in. If you wear a xxxxl bikini top, please wear a big shirt over that sight. If you can refer to your stomach as your pouch, don't let it droop out.

Guys, if you have more hair on your back than your entire head please wax it or cover it.:lol:

Nemo14

:lol: :lol: :lol:

In all fairness to CM's though, it's very difficult for a male CM to point out that a female need to cover up without someone accusing them of harassment. I know teachers have the same difficulty when girls expose a little too much skin in school.

miles1

I think we have to remember that what we consider tasteful here in the USA is considered prudish in other countries (ever been to Rio Di Janero?). It could be that visitors from other countries don't see anything wrong with the way they are dressed; it's the norm where they come from.

johnvca

WDWCP said:
Big beautiful bouncies in a proper tee shirt leaves much more for the imagination... That can be a good thing too!

They should actually have big bouncies on the Imagination ride. Then maybe it wouldn't be so boring!!! :rolleyes:

justducky78

On one of our last trips to WDW, we were in Blizzard Beach and this woman was changing clothes or something and stripped completely naked, right there, out in the open. I believe I heard an accent, so I'm sure that's normal (wherever she's from) but we were more than a little shocked.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Big Bouncies!!:lol:

But it the other bouncy that really is bothersome...at the water parks...
Men in Speedos or worse...thongs! That should be against the law!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
justducky78 said:
On one of our last trips to WDW, we were in Blizzard Beach and this woman was changing clothes or something and stripped completely naked, right there, out in the open. I believe I heard an accent, so I'm sure that's normal (wherever she's from) but we were more than a little shocked.

If it was "or something", that would probably breach the definition of "proper" :lol:

RonAnnArbor

Ironically, I don't think any of the people in this forum need to be convinced that there are appropriate and inappropriate manners of dress -- except for maybe the one guy in one of the other forums that insisted that wearing flip flops to Victoria and Alberts was totally acceptable to him...

Still -- my trip there last week was filled with at least a dozen examples of inappropriate clothing inside the park, and nobody stopped them (at least that I could see). I mean, who is to say that one is willing to turn one's t-shirt inside out for the CM who "catches" them...and then they just turn it back around once they go around the corner.

How hard is it for a cast member to say "you might consider changing that t-shirt while inside this family park, have a Disney Day." But apparently, it must be hard.

Epcot82Guy

johnvca said:
They should actually have big bouncies on the Imagination ride. Then maybe it wouldn't be so boring!!! :rolleyes:

One nice tank top
Filled out quite nicely
May suggest more
Than what your mind sees.

Just leave just a bit
To what your mind does best.
And look good,
Not trashy like the rest.

Big Bouncy Nation, Big Bouncy Nation,
Those things can bring some fun for all
But, for the kids, please use a bra!

Oh! Big Bouncy Nation, Big Bouncy Nation....

yeah. sorry about that. :brick:

johnvca

Epcot82Guy said:
One nice tank top
Filled out quite nicely
May suggest more
Than what your mind sees.

Just leave just a bit
To what your mind does best.
And look good,
Not trashy like the rest.

Big Bouncy Nation, Big Bouncy Nation,
Those things can bring some fun for all
But, for the kids, please use a bra!

Oh! Big Bouncy Nation, Big Bouncy Nation....

yeah. sorry about that. :brick:

nice!!

justducky78

[If it was "or something", that would probably breach the definition of "proper" :lol:]

----------------

I only 'glanced,' so I wasn't sure whether she was changing into or out of something (whether it be clothes or swimsuit) but I get your gist!! :lol:

wdwishes2005

dxer07002 said:
Ohh yea.. I have seen kids maybe 10 or younger, wearing clothes some teens may not even wear (then again teens today wear anything).. What about the shorts with the words printed across the hind end? Like that isn't done to gain attention.
Please don't make sweeping generalizations like that. There are still some decent kids around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom