December Roll Call

Disneybird

I noticed on one thread that several members are planning trips around the first of Dec.. So who is going and when?

I'm taking my mother for her 80th birthday on Dec. 4th. My siblings are planning a trip then to, but she doesn't know that. Everyone is going to surprise her at breakfast that morning. She thinks it will just be the 2 of us but there will be at least 18 people instead.

I got our reservations at the Contemporary which is her all time favorite. She doesn't know that either.

So who else is going in December?

SoupBone

I noticed on one thread that several members are planning trips around the first of Dec.. So who is going and when?

I'm taking my mother for her 80th birthday on Dec. 4th. My siblings are planning a trip then to, but she doesn't know that. Everyone is going to surprise her at breakfast that morning. She thinks it will just be the 2 of us but there will be at least 18 people instead.

I got our reservations at the Contemporary which is her all time favorite. She doesn't know that either.

So who else is going in December?

I'm going Dec. 26-Jan.3 so I'm a little behind you guys. ;)

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

We'll be at Wilderness Lodge Dec 7-13. Our girls will be 2 and 4 come trip time and it's their first visit to WDW ....and our first trip during the holidays. :xmas:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

YAY for December Roll Call!!! We will be at the Animal Kingdom Lodge Dec 3rd to the 11th... Celebrating my birthday the day we check in!!! :xmas: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

erstwo

I'll be there December 2 - 11th with my sister's Grand Gathering (we're calling it that since it's really her trip, and we all wanted to go with her - and she wanted us to come along! :))

So excited - free dining enabled us to stay longer and pay less - Amazing!

143 more days!

Upvote 0

afurkin

Our first December Trip

We r checking in on December 5th At AKL Kidani Village. Hoping to catch some of the music performances for the parade filming. Anyone heard anything yet?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom