December 2009 countdown and celebration

mikeb1967

Dec. trip

76 days to go! Hello All, We will be on the Disney Magic Dec. 10-13 and at the Pop from 13-19. I'll be happy to celebrate another birthday on Dec. 17 at WDW. Life is good. MikeB

Upvote 0

dizzney

98 days to go!!! 8 days to go til ADR's, we're going down on New Years Eve and staying through January 9th.

Kids are so excited, even my oldest in college, they have never been there during the holdiays, DH and I have - pre-kids;

Just hoping I can get a good ADR for NYE since with the 90 plus 10 booking not sure what will be left when I call on 10/2:xmas::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

disneytati

Official resort reservations made as of Wednesday Sept 23rd!!!! Will be @ Pop Century late December (Dec. 27th-January 1st). Second WDW trip during the holidays/New Year's and 1st trip between me and my boyfriend! Is it bad I spazzed out when my boyfriend forwarded me the confirmation email regarding the hotel reservation?? :ROFLOL: whateverrr!! I can't wait :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:!!!

I'll be there at the same time! My trip is longer, as all Brazilian trips. The plane ticket is so expensive that it is not worth staying there for less than 10 days. So I'll be there from Dec 28th to Jan 12th!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Spinky

13th Dec to the 27th for our honeymoon I just booked our Adrs a sleigh ride for a suprise for my husband to be. now I'm just waiting for the 60 days to do the disney florist and we will be all set :xmas:

Upvote 0

Dads 2 Boys

Today puts us under the 70 mark.......in 69 days we'll be arriving for 8 days staying @ Pop. :sohappy:

It was over 200 days when this started and the anticipation grows everyday!!!!

Everything is reserved and planned and with 10 people it can be a little hectic.......especially with 4 who have never been to WDW.

Adding to that is I may be proposing to my gf down there.......could make for an extra special trip to the greatest place in the world. :xmas:

Upvote 0

raugust

Under 70

69 days and we'll be at the Kingdom. This journey started with a resie in August of '08 almost 500 days ago. Zoinks!!:veryconfu:veryconfu

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom