December 2009 countdown and celebration

craz4disney

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:87 more days for us!!!!! Goign from 11/27-12/5! Did my Adrs this past weekend and are my girlies going to be excited! the last day there, we get to eat in the castle!!!! WOOOHHOOOOO:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

bbwex

Late December

DW, and granddaughter Kate and I will get there on the 26th, go on the World 27-30, and then back (Contemporary) 30 - 1/2/10. It's a surprise for Kate, and we cannot wait to see her excitement.

Upvote 0

SMRT-1Michael

Were at Bay Lake Tower Thanksgiving week. Nov 24th-29th. (5 nights)
Then in December were going back to WDW one week later after our Thanksgiving week trip and staying at BoardWalk Villas for 3 more nights.

MVMCP on the 4th!! :xmas::xmas::xmas:

Upvote 0

adambrady

My Celebration

So here is my celebration story. I have been waiting to post it as to not jinx myself. On 8/30/09 I completed my first Ironman Triathlon (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run) in 11 hours 14 minutes. I have spent a good part of the last year training and had to be gone many weekends on long rides and runs.

To thank my family, on race morning I left a card and a couple of Disney World books for my wife and kids to open after I had gone and started the race. We are headed down on Dec 2nd -13th as my thank you to them for letting me have the opportunity to live out a life long dream of becoming and Ironman. I celebrate my family for being the best one a guy like me could ever hope for.

Upvote 0

momofnine

Original Poster
So hereis my celebration story. I have been waiting to post it as to not jinx myself. On 8/30/09 I completed my first Ironman Triathlon (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run) in 11 hours 14 minutes. I have spent a good part of the last year training and had to be gone many weekends on long rides and runs.

To thank my family, on race morning I left are card and a couple of Disney World books for my wife and kids to open after I had gone and started the race. We are headed down on Dec 2nd -13th as my thank you to them for letting me have the opportunity to live out a life long dream of becoming and Ironman. I celebrate my family for being the best one a guy like me could ever hope for.

AWESOME!! Congrats, hope you all have a great time!:wave:

Upvote 0

RobnRachal

So here is my celebration story. I have been waiting to post it as to not jinx myself. On 8/30/09 I completed my first Ironman Triathlon (2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run) in 11 hours 14 minutes. I have spent a good part of the last year training and had to be gone many weekends on long rides and runs.

To thank my family, on race morning I left a card and a couple of Disney World books for my wife and kids to open after I had gone and started the race. We are headed down on Dec 2nd -13th as my thank you to them for letting me have the opportunity to live out a life long dream of becoming and Ironman. I celebrate my family for being the best one a guy like me could ever hope for.

How awesome. . . congratulations!!! I'm sure they feel equally as blessed.

Upvote 0

MinnieSummer

I've still got 13 days before I can make my adr's. I'm so excited about it that my family is ready to kill me. The really great thing is that I'm also going this month, just before my ADRs can be made so I've got major Disney on the brain.

Upvote 0
89 more days until my first WDW trip on 12/7 - 12/12!
My hubby and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary and my b'day.
I just booked ADR yesterday and so excited!!!!!!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0
Disney Christmas 2009!!

:xmas:Starts in 93 Days! Myself, my daughter, my hubby & my parents! & My sister too, but she works there, so technically she is there everyday pretty much. lol:xmas:

Upvote 0

sealuvslaz

Disney here we come!!!

I will be there again 12/30 thru 1/3/2010!!! I was just there Aug 20 thru 25Th!! we are taking our niece for her first Disney experience wooohoooo:xmas::ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

DecWDW

Our annual trip starts Dec 8 and ends on the 13th. 88 days! Guess where we're staying? Go ahead, guess....

The Treehouses at Saratoga Springs!!!!! Woot!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom