December 2009 countdown and celebration

We will be there 12/4-12/12. I can't wait. I want to start a countdown right now. We keep telling our 2 year old about it and she probably thinks we are going tomorrow. We are all so excited to see it at xmas. This will be our first time.

Upvote 0

ann0d

We are going 12-3 to 12-13 not sure where we are staying but we are thinking about the Fort Wilderness cabins, never "roughed" it before! LOL

Upvote 0

draybook

About 110 days to go here! We'll be there from 12/4-12/16, although we'll actually get into town on the last day of November but that's for other Orlando stuff.

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

Dec 7-16th 3rd time for Christmas but just my DH and I. Will miss the grandson and his mom and Dad but will maybe get to see everything this time. Almost double digits:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

momofnine

Original Poster
WOW, been soooooo busy with school starting that I missed my double digit dance!! Just checked my count down and we are down to 93 days!!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Dads 2 Boys

Dec 4th thru 11th @ Pop Century. No kids this time so World Showcase here we come. They come next time but I will be thinking of them the whole time.....

Upvote 0

lighteningqueen

Dec 4th thru 11th @ Pop Century. No kids this time so World Showcase here we come. They come next time but I will be thinking of them the whole time.....

Same here Dads 2 Bys.. We are going to POP for first time,Dec 7-16 without our daughter her DH and grandson now 6. WS here WE come. We have yet to explore it not tired to the bone. I fear we will be sad not having them their with us as we have gone together the last 2 Dec trips.

Upvote 0

a2grafix

Decided to skip school this fall after going full-go for my fifth degree, all the while managing full time work and working weekend military, so I bumped up my vacation date a week. New dates -- Dec. 11-16. First December trip and third consecutive solo trip (October Halloween 2007, summer August 2008, and now December holiday 2009).

Also purchased a Very Merry Christmas Party ticket, and since the party starts at dusk-ish (4-7pm), I am considering to get my Christmas holiday on and spend the morning and afternoon at Blizzard Beach.

Upvote 0

RobnRachal

Well it's official we leave for our Disney Cruise December 5th then Magical Express will take us straight to Pop Century for a 6 night stay. CANNOT WAIT!!!:sohappy: I feel as if we might bust out of our skin. Let's all put our hands together and pray that Space Mountain is reopened for the December gang. BTW kids still don't know about the cruise. . just think we're going to Disney for 10 days :zipit: let's see how long we can keep up the facade :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Tiggerfanatic

98 days unitl my solo trip Christmas trip. Haven't decided if I'm doing MVMCP - probably wait until I get there and if there are tickets still available, make up my mind then. I really want to do the Candlelight Processional, so I'm leaving my options open. I can make my ADR's next Monday.

Upvote 0

DisneyCanuck

89 days & Counting! ADR's as we speak. 11/28 - 12/06 on-site. 12/07 - 12/13 @ friend's in Winter Garden. Hoping for delays in Nov's Shuttle launch. Keep those fingers crossed!

Upvote 0

goofykt

We'll be there Dec. 11-16. It will be the first Christmas trip for me and my DH...AND...we're taking my brother-in-law and sister-in-law for their FIRST TRIP EVER to WDW!!! We're staying at the CBR in one of the new Pirate rooms! :sohappy:

Myself, my DH and my brother-in-law (Terry) were in a bad car accident about two years ago. Terry and I were uninjured, but my husband was knocked unconscious and had some serious injuries. Terry is getting his Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology and has extensive first aid and CPR training, so he was able to take care of my DH until the ambulance got there.

He's the only thing that kept me sane in the aftermath of the accident!!! I was a worthless, hysterical mess! Soooo...when we got our settlement last month, we decided to surprise him and his new wife with a trip to WDW as a big THANK YOU! Terry's a big kid at heart, so that's why I got the pirate rooms...we can't wait to see his face when he walks in and see the ship beds! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

hokielutz

We are coming down in December from the 12th to the 19th. The intent this year was to avoid, at all costs, the Pop Warner football and cheerleader competitions. Hopefully this will be the least crowded week of December... when folks are stuck between finishing their last week of school before Christmas, and gearing up to fly down and invade Orlando the following week.

Sometime in the future, I will plan to stay during the week of Christmas.... but this is not that week.

Jingle Bells.... 103 days to go. and 13 days until ADR's go live!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom