Dec 30, 2010 Update on 40th merchandise in Emporium with Photos!

TuffyCatt

Found (and bought!) the laptop sleeve today at Disney and Co. at Hollywood Studios. I absolutely love it. Also, the cost is $19.95 in the parks in case anyone was curious.

I also noticed several other 40th items in the same store today. Now that it's actually 2011, I'm seeing a lot more of these items than I was seeing in the parks last week. Some things I saw included a padded mouse pad (with the same pattern as the laptop sleeve) and 40th anniversary dressed Mickey and Minnie beanbag toys. Also, as I think has been mentioned before, there are at least four different 40th anniversary pins available. I didn't take any pics, but be happy to in a day or two if anyone else hasn't posted pics of anything. :)

stingrock23

eh, it just looks like current random merch. Even though it's the 40th anniversary, that's nothing special. Give me some merch with old school logos, then Disney will be getting my money. It's so easy, I don't understand how they can't be throwing out the retro merchandise all the time. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that the retro merchandise sells.

Hoop Raeb

Formerly known as...
Tons of new stuff at DTD WOD. I picked up a cool track jacket, blue with yellow stripes down the sleeves and the new logo on the chest. Very nice. They also have laptop bags, t-shirts, hoodies and photo albums. Sorry, no photos.

Tigger1988

Tons of new stuff at DTD WOD. I picked up a cool track jacket, blue with yellow stripes down the sleeves and the new logo on the chest. Very nice. They also have laptop bags, t-shirts, hoodies and photo albums. Sorry, no photos.

I hope someone gets pics of all this soon!! I need to see the shirts/track jacket.

mightynine

This might be the track jacket previously mentioned. (Disney Store online link)

idDc8w.jpg

I picked up this shirt last time I was there. Had sizes all the way up to XXXL. (Disney Store)

ibrmoU.jpg

lbrad

Has anyone ever bought a Disney snowglobe that now has MOLD/ICK in it???? Or am I the only one?

I use to collect them...I STOPPED buying them because of the ick in the water (and they would not replace them), The water gets all cloudy when you shake them...:(

As much as I love them I stopped buying them for that reason!

Tigger1988

Has anyone ever bought a Disney snowglobe that now has MOLD/ICK in it???? Or am I the only one?

I use to collect them...I STOPPED buying them because of the ick in the water (and they would not replace them), The water gets all cloudy when you shake them...:(

As much as I love them I stopped buying them for that reason!

I've only had one that went "bad." A Cinderella themed snowglobe that turned yellow. The rest are fine.

Disneykidder

I used to collect Disney snowglobes. I have them displayed in my living room. The only problem I have experienced are bubbles in the top...then I started buying ones with attachments to the top to hide the bubble. Some of those do fall off but I just put them back on.:)

TinkerBell9988

In case anyone's interested, I got the laptop sleeve in the mail today :eek:. I couldn't resist it. It's fabulous. It fits my 15.6" screen laptop perfectly.

Here's the outside:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/siriusthinking/5310292609/
(the print is exactly the same on both sides.)

And the inside:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/siriusthinking/5310292967/

Its actually reversible, which is even 19028309893857 times better. I can't ever decide which side I want to use! Its a lovely case... Fits on my laptop perfectly. :D

MKCP 1985

There is a 40th anniversary coin being sold - says it was created in recognition of Dave Smith's retirement after 40 years of tending to the Disney Archives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom