• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

DCL Food Picture of the Day

ChuckElias

I didn't take any pictures of the desserts, apparently, so here's the menu so you know what I didn't take pictures of .

DSCN1015.JPG

ChuckElias

Advertisement
Appetizers in Lumiere's on the Magic. (These are a couple years old now).

Pierogies:

Calimari (I ate most of them before I remembered to take the picture):

jaklgreen

Appetizers in Lumiere's on the Magic. (These are a couple years old now).

Pierogies:

Calimari (I ate most of them before I remembered to take the picture):

Allow me to fix your Polish... Pierogi is already the plural form so no need to add the es at the end. Pieroga is the singular form. On a side note, pierogi are one of the best food groups out there. :D

DisSplash

What is it?
Oh! I forgot to add the comment - sorry! It was the chef's lasagna. Very good, I thought! This was our first Palo experience, and we really enjoyed it! Someone on here mentioned a grape and blue cheese flatbread (I think that's what it was, but I forgot to take a picture of it) and that was REALLY good! It was not on the men u but when I asked about it, they made it for me. :happy:

DisSplash

Appetizers in Animator's Palate on the Magic:

Black truffle pasta stuffed with cheese and mushrooms:

Cheese and carrot souffle (a mix of 4 cheeses and shredded carrots)

prosciutto plate

I LOVE the Black Truffle Pasta! So much so that I asked for it as an entree and my wish was granted. 😊 I was in heaven!!!

DisSplash

My daughter and I are the two tiny specks up there on Deck 9! St. Maarten, January 2018. It seems so long ago.:( But no worries, as we have our next cruise planned for December 2019.;):happy:

IMG_6958.JPG

jeffnheather

Our surprise anniversary dessert at Enchanted Garden. A little awkward around our table guests because I had already ordered two of the other desserts (it was our server's suggestion!) and my wife another before this came out...so we had 4 total! Luckily, our table friends were awesome. :) I think this was the Chocolate Garden Torte with Coffee Creme and Caramel

20181112_204556.jpg

Top Bottom