DCL Food Picture of the Day

ChuckElias

I didn't take any pictures of the desserts, apparently, so here's the menu so you know what I didn't take pictures of .

DSCN1015.JPG

jaklgreen

Appetizers in Lumiere's on the Magic. (These are a couple years old now).

Pierogies:

DSCN8730_zpsk2mvp0ka.jpg

Calimari (I ate most of them before I remembered to take the picture):

DSCN8731_zpsitndddhb.jpg

Allow me to fix your Polish... Pierogi is already the plural form so no need to add the es at the end. Pieroga is the singular form. On a side note, pierogi are one of the best food groups out there. :D

DisSplash

What is it?

Oh! I forgot to add the comment - sorry! It was the chef's lasagna. Very good, I thought! This was our first Palo experience, and we really enjoyed it! Someone on here mentioned a grape and blue cheese flatbread (I think that's what it was, but I forgot to take a picture of it) and that was REALLY good! It was not on the men u but when I asked about it, they made it for me. :happy:

DisSplash

Appetizers in Animator's Palate on the Magic:

Black truffle pasta stuffed with cheese and mushrooms:

DSCN8881_zpskvysjgav.jpg

Cheese and carrot souffle (a mix of 4 cheeses and shredded carrots)

prosciutto plate

I LOVE the Black Truffle Pasta! So much so that I asked for it as an entree and my wish was granted. 😊 I was in heaven!!!

DisSplash

My daughter and I are the two tiny specks up there on Deck 9! St. Maarten, January 2018. It seems so long ago.:( But no worries, as we have our next cruise planned for December 2019.;):happy:

IMG_6958.JPG

jeffnheather

Our surprise anniversary dessert at Enchanted Garden. A little awkward around our table guests because I had already ordered two of the other desserts (it was our server's suggestion!) and my wife another before this came out...so we had 4 total! Luckily, our table friends were awesome. :) I think this was the Chocolate Garden Torte with Coffee Creme and Caramel

20181112_204556.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom