daytime coaster testing in two weeks

wannab@dis

red345 said:
If they put this much stuff to help promote ee why cant they do this for the other rides like mission:space and soarin. Of course all of these do have things near by to support them, but disney should not try to put all of its eggs in the basket for ee just on the off chance, but that is just me.:rolleyes:
There was some major promotion for M:S and a lot for Soarin. I don't think EE has had any more than normal for a big E-ticket.

animal_king1990

Thrawn said:
Yes, I do, if you are just making things up. Everyone on the board has the right to question you when you make statements like "I have talked to people and they wouldn't lie". That is a statement that people can find issues with, and thus can comment in a way you may not agree with. If you don't know something, there is no reason for you to try and make it seem like you do. No one is going to judge you on whether or not you know if the rumors are true. However, when you start throwing yourself under the bus with statements like the ones you made, you are going to get questioned about it, and if they don't come true you'll end up looking bad.

I didnt' say that I knew it was true. I meant that I don't doubt those sites. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Can we still be friends?:wave:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
animal_king1990 said:
I didnt' say that I knew it was true. I meant that I don't doubt those sites. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Can we still be friends?:wave:

In that case you have to realize that sites like screamscape, laughingplace, jimhillmedia, etc are not very reliable. Somewhere near 2-3% I would guess on any rumors ever coming true. Maybe even less. You also have to keep in mind, as I said in another thread, that there are very few people that know what EE is going to be like. And those people cannot talk in depth about it. For sure though, it isn't a "thrill" ride like you would call The Hulk or Dueling Dragons. Its more like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad on steroids than a crazy thrill ride.

Pongo

If the Conservation Station were removed for a restaurant, I would be VERY upset. That is really the only place in AK where conservation is directly taught. It needs to stay that way. And last time I was there, I got to see some vets operate on a snake. It's actually a good look into the behind-the-scenes if you're willing to be patient.

A walkway from Asia to the Conservation Station is HIGHLY unlikely.
  1. It's way too far away.
  2. It would have to go by the animal night houses - not very safe for the animals or people, not to mention smelly.
  3. It would be like going behind the Main Street facades. It just doesn't make sense. If Disney wants to ruin some magic, this is a great way to do it.
  4. The train really is cool.
So yeah. Walkway = NoWay. Restaurant = I hope not.

peter11435

Pongo said:
If the Conservation Station were removed for a restaurant, I would be VERY upset. That is really the only place in AK where conservation is directly taught. It needs to stay that way. And last time I was there, I got to see some vets operate on a snake. It's actually a good look into the behind-the-scenes if you're willing to be patient.

A walkway from Asia to the Conservation Station is HIGHLY unlikely.
  1. It's way too far away.
  2. It would have to go by the animal night houses - not very safe for the animals or people, not to mention smelly.
  3. It would be like going behind the Main Street facades. It just doesn't make sense. If Disney wants to ruin some magic, this is a great way to do it.
  4. The train really is cool.
So yeah. Walkway = NoWay. Restaurant = I hope not.
While I highly doubt this rumor, the fact is that it did not stay anypart of Conservation Station would be removed. It could simply be an addition of a store and restaurant. Additionaly if they wanted to Disney could build a path from Asia to CS where you qould not see any of the night houses. Trust me it can be done, and with people like Joe Rohde in charde it would be done.

socalkdg

Thrawn said:
Its more like Big Thunder Mountain Railroad on steroids than a crazy thrill ride.
Sounds like a great new "E" ticket to me. Something the whole family can go on. Just what Disney needs.

I'll take an unannounced opening anytime between Jan 21st to the 31st. It would make up for the fact TT won't be open.

BwanaBob

socalkdg said:
Sounds like a great new "E" ticket to me. Something the whole family can go on. Just what Disney needs.

I'll take an unannounced opening anytime between Jan 21st to the 31st. It would make up for the fact TT won't be open.
*waits for the 'it ain't opening any sooner, dammit!' flames to start*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom