daytime coaster testing in two weeks

BwanaBob

What difference does that make? ( none, apparently :rolleyes:

Big deal. So he lifted the info from another site.

...."Your such a 'stealin theif!'... Mass murderer!... Pedophile!"

(The first day back from over a week WDWMagic sabatical, and it's nice to see things haven't changed much around here!)

I really wish some people around this place would curtail their attitude/response towards others.

LSUxStitch

BwanaBob said:

(The first day back from over a week WDWMagic sabatical, and it's nice to see things haven't changed much around here!)

I really wish some people around this place would curtail their attitude/response towards others.

HAHA @ Pedophile! Who is the house pedophile of wdwMagic? lol :fork:

But yes I do agree with you. The moral of this forum is being brought down by those you are talking about.

CThaddeus

Austin1 said:
Rafiki's Planet Wactj has to be the dumbest and most wasted space attraction in all of WDW...imho:lookaroun

No, that would be Under New Management. At least Rafiki's Planet Watch has educational and entertaining displays...especially Song of the Rainforest. That's worth the trip alone for me.

LSUxStitch

I think I can honestly say I rode that train once and went to Rafiki's Planet watch once, and couldn't tell a thing about it to anyone b/c I do not remember it.

Craig & Lisa

If this is true, ( which I hope it is ) whoo hoo!!!! The family and I will there in 2 weeks camera's ready. If it's not, oh well, I can still take some great video and stills of it with the new cameras. 16 days and counting, already started to pack, not soon enough. Already looking into going in April, and going to try to get more DVC points. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

zkevnnashz

I also went to Rafiki's Planet Watch and don't remember a thing. Maybe I need to go again and be more attentive. Im glad EE is opening in Animal Kingdom because that park really needs some more attractions. When I go to Disney I walk around AK maybe 3-4 hours max.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
animal_king1990 said:
This is an open discussion board. You don't have to criticize someone like that. Discussion boards are supposed to be friendly.

Yes, I do, if you are just making things up. Everyone on the board has the right to question you when you make statements like "I have talked to people and they wouldn't lie". That is a statement that people can find issues with, and thus can comment in a way you may not agree with. If you don't know something, there is no reason for you to try and make it seem like you do. No one is going to judge you on whether or not you know if the rumors are true. However, when you start throwing yourself under the bus with statements like the ones you made, you are going to get questioned about it, and if they don't come true you'll end up looking bad.

Lee

Adventurer
Daytime testing in a couple weeks? Sure. It's already begun daytime testing.

Daytime testing with riders on it in a couple weeks? EXTREMELY unlikely.

Guests on it before New Years? HUGELY unlikely, if not totally out of the question.

Last update I got, about 2 weeks ago, said no guests would set foot on the ride until AT LEAST February.

Thrawn

Account Suspended
BwanaBob said:

All I said was that I knew the information was reposted. Everyone needs to post their source when the information isn't theirs. Would you want someone taking your information on whatever you are an expert on and reposting it all over without giving you credit for it?

wannab@dis

LSUxStitch said:
But yes I do agree with you. The moral of this forum is being brought down by those you are talking about.

No, it's much worse that some posters can do nothing but gripe about others all the time. :rolleyes:

The OP passed information in an attempt to make it look like theirs without a source... that's plagiarism and wrong. It should be pointed out.

Another poster was asking newbie questions less than two weeks ago, but now has "sources". Yeah, right. It should also be pointed out so people can question the validity of his claims.

wannab@dis

Lee said:

Guests on it before New Years? HUGELY unlikely, if not totally out of the question.

Last update I got, about 2 weeks ago, said no guests would set foot on the ride until AT LEAST February.

Thanks Lee! Always good to see your insight.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
animal_king1990 said:
Because I've heard that from a few people and I don't think they would lie about those kind of things.

do you have anything more specific than just "a few people?"

mkt

Premium Member
animal_king1990 said:
Discussion boards are supposed to be friendly.

No. They're supposed to be open. If you want friendly, go to Intercot. If you want no bull$h!t, stay here.

mkt

Premium Member
Lee said:

LEE!!

Whens your next time in Orlando?

mkt

Premium Member
Lee said:
Hopefully soon. Outside chance I run up there this weekend for the day...maybe.:rolleyes:

I have a sleeper sofa with your name on it if you want it.

Call me, you got my number

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom