Daredevil!

EchoOfOphelia

It gets me in trouble too! :lol: Usually because I always win :D hehe
I don't know where Freak is, he was real active with this thread before. Maybe he got tired of us bickering :lol:

WDWFREAK53

(I did...it's called Mindless Banter and it's somewhere around :lol: ) Thank ya by the way.

Oh...and I have a question...why did Daredevil's eyes glow red in the bar scene...but never again?

EchoOfOphelia

Hmm... why did his eyes glow red... not a clue, but I forgot about that. Maybe he was REALLY mad then, but not when

***SPOILER****

...his girlfriend gets killed. Just a thought :lol:

I'm going to go search for Mindless Banter and try to revive it!!

MKCustodial

Ok, just saw it yesterday. It was very entertaining, story made sense, they kept lots of things true to the comics. His costume was ok, Elektra's was ok, Michael Clarke Duncan as Kingpin was the best character in the movie (along with Foggy) even thogh he was probably the most changed.Bullseye... Not so much ( I REALLY like his tacky costume! :D I loved it when he asked the Kingpin one.)
My only problem was the jumping and the darkness. The movie was just too darn dark, you couldn't tell who was hitting who most of the time, and they all jumped like they came out of Matrix or Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger. The end of the movie was great, since it paves the way for a MUCH BETTER sequel.

WDWSwashbuckler

LOL! I'm kinda on the other side of this. I thought the movie was kinda crap, it was basically copying the matrix all the way through. Well, ok, not all of it, but you know what I mean. It seemed kinda plotless, and yes, I've read the comics. Hopefully, if they're making a sequel, it'll be much better.

MKCustodial

I just received word that I'll be translating two featurettes for the Daredevil DVD!! :sohappy:

Hey, I'll be watching before you guys! :lol: :cool:

They're called "World of Daredevil: The Men Without Fear: The Art of Daredevil" and "Beyond Hell's Kitchen: Making of Daredevil", and they're both 60 minutes long. I have no idea if there are more featurettes included, but I do think so, since "World" came labelled as "Ftte. #7".

EDIT: Actually, I just rechecked. "World" is labeled "Ftte. #7" and "Beyond" is "Daredevil Documen. #1", probably meaning that there's a Docummentary section and a Featurette section. (Which would be dumb, really, but I don't know...)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom