Darby in the Magic Kingdom today!

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Hey everyone!
Darby was out for her first day today at Pooh's Playground. I was there to get some shots!

Darby002.jpg

Darby003.jpg

Darby006.jpg

Darby012.jpg

Darby016.jpg

Darby017.jpg

Darby020.jpg

Darby027.jpg

Darby029.jpg

Mecha Figment

I saw her walk by today as well. Oh yeah I saw you at the buss stop! Now is she doing tests before halloween or is this her new set location. I was honestly suprised at how good she actualy looked.

and to answer your question. she's taking the place of Christopher robin in the new my friends Tigger and pooh show on playhouse disney.

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Well surprisingly A LOT of kids knew who she was. She's Christopher Robin's cousin, and is on the show "My Friends Tigger and Pooh"

WDWKat26

Original Poster
First off, she is cute. Secondly, that is the way that her "outfit" was made. Third off, that's one of my best friends, so if you don't have anything nice to say then how about keeping your comments to yourself?

KevinPage

First off, she is cute. Secondly, that is the way that her "outfit" was made. Third off, that's one of my best friends, so if you don't have anything nice to say then how about keeping your comments to yourself?

Easy killa, I'm not commenting on the CM, but the design of the costume.

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

WDWKat26

Original Poster
Good to know. It's bad enough I had these guys standing behind me in line today going, "I wonder if there's air conditioning in there and if that chick is actually a girl..."

:rolls eyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom