DAK looking to add a Panda?

CBOMB

No, you're just a ______ idiot. Panda's are leased by China for $2 mil a year (2006, source: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/12/national/12panda.html?_r=2&oref=slogin )

Seeing Disney enter into a 40 million dollar contract for a 20 year lease of a pair of Pandas seems highly unlikely. Plus habitat, plus feeding, infrastructure costs, enclosures, park expansion, etc, and you're talking some serious outlay of cash.

I personally am in favor of adding Pandas to DAK but it'll never happen.
What an extremely crude thing to say to another person merely expressing an opinion.

I believe they spent a little more than 40 million switching over Timekeeper to Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor. So in my opinion the 40 million+ for a couple of Pandas would be well worth the price considering the great PR, and free advertising for the Parks. That's not even taking into consideration the increase in attendance along with merchandising sales.

If zoos can afford the care, and maintenance of Pandas, I'm sure Disney could come up with the money also.

~ This post was made without the need for name calling ~

JimboJones123

No, you're just a ______ idiot. Panda's are leased by China for $2 mil a year (2006, source: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/12/national/12panda.html?_r=2&oref=slogin )

Seeing Disney enter into a 40 million dollar contract for a 20 year lease of a pair of Pandas seems highly unlikely. Plus habitat, plus feeding, infrastructure costs, enclosures, park expansion, etc, and you're talking some serious outlay of cash.

I personally am in favor of adding Pandas to DAK but it'll never happen.

Why are posts like this allowed? Really Mods, can we get a little quality control? Even Thrawn and Merf never posted like this.

That's why I don't come here much anymore.

I'd suggest a warning. We all know what "_______ idiot" means. Not necessary and it has no place here. :rolleyes:

Computer Magic

Why are posts like this allowed? Really Mods, can we get a little quality control? Even Thrawn and Merf never posted like this.

I'd suggest a warning. We all know what "_______ idiot" means. Not necessary and it has no place here. :rolleyes:
I know Dave; I've read Dave's, Thrawn and Merf posts, . Jimbo, Dave is far better than Thrawn or Merf.

If you don't like the post, report it. No need to make a post about it. You have been here long enough to know that. Besides there are far worst people still hanging around these boards.

PhotoDave219

___ ____ _____ ____ ______ _____ AND _____ _____ _____.

:lookaroun.

Amazing what the underscore key does. You filled in the bad word, You automatically assumed what it was.

alecshawn

Intercot is a good site if you want moderation.
VERY strict, almost too strict.
Its ok, but unless you agree with "ian" 24/7, you will get annoyed real fast there.
Its also, a small disney site.

PhotoDave219

No, Steve runs a good site and generally allows people their opinions and allows people to disagree.

I may push the line and the limits, but I'm also generally rational and not defending "whatever" and going entirely over the top.

Whether you agree with how i phrased it, the accuracy of the statement is pretty much spot on: You're pretty much an idiot if you think pandas are cheap.

alecshawn

No, Steve runs a good site and generally allows people their opinions and allows people to disagree.

I may push the line and the limits, but I'm also generally rational and not defending "whatever" and going entirely over the top.

Whether you agree with how i phrased it, the accuracy of the statement is pretty much spot on: You're pretty much an idiot if you think pandas are cheap.
Who the _ _ _ _ even wants a _ _ _ _ _ _ _ panda?
And yes, i agree. This site is the most...."free" shall we say.
Not always the most correct info. Allears is where you go for that. All in all though, this is very good site.
I guess cheap is realtive.
I consider 100.00 to be cheap, a hobo would not.

SirGoofy

I'll remember that next time I'm learning something that actually matters.

As a matter of fact, I'll just send an email to all my Engineering professors telling them I'm dropping out because I'm an idiot due to the fact that I didn't know how much a panda costs.

:rolleyes:

alecshawn

I'll remember that next time I'm learning something that actually matters.

As a matter of fact, I'll just send an email to all my Engineering professors telling them I'm dropping out because I'm an idiot due to the fact that I didn't know how much a panda costs.

:rolleyes:
remember: Those who CANT..teach.
My brother is an electrical engineer.
He learned MORE his first 6 months out of college than he did the entire 4 years he was there.
He laughs about just how much his professors were full of ________.
He now works for Honda in Marysville, Ohio

SirGoofy

remember: Those who CANT..teach.
My brother is an electrical engineer.
He learned MORE his first 6 months out of college than he did the entire 4 years he was there.
He laughs about just how much his professors were full of ________.
He now works for Honda in Marysville, Ohio

Ummm...okay? You still have to get this little piece of paper called a degree before you can practice...so the professors are kind of important at this stage.

alecshawn

Ummm...okay? You still have to get this little piece of paper called a degree before you can practice...so the professors are kind of important at this stage.
:confused:
Right over thee head.
and, i assume you are in school NOW. If so, what in the heck are you doing on here?
Get out and get _ _ _ _!
Isnt that part of college?
When i was in the Military and i was off duty on a Weekend....We only had ONE thing on our mind, it was our mission. WOMEN
Im on duty, at yee ole firehouse 34, thats my excuse for being here now.

SirGoofy

:confused:
Right over thee head.
and, i assume you are in school NOW. If so, what in the heck are you doing on here?
Get out and get _ _ _ _!
Isnt that part of college?
When i was in the Military and i was off duty on a Weekend....We only had ONE thing on our mind, it was our mission. WOMEN
Im on duty, at yee ole firehouse 34, thats my excuse for being here now.

:lol:

Yea, that's a big part of college, but that was last weekend. This weekend I've got a Thermodynamics test Monday...so no going out for me this weekend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom