DAK Club33 (former Lion King dark ride thread)

JoeCamel

Wait. Who said a Club 33 lounge was going to take 3 years?
I don't know but when was the office space in the MK cleared out vs when it opened? Maybe I need to find my post on that?

ETA : About 2.2 years. If you want to ask JH he would say 4.3 but it depends on when you want to start.

Last edited:

yensidtlaw1969

Yeah but how many years has he been doing the same thing? I don't think it is deliberate just misguided.
Sounds like even more reason to just let it pass, if he hasn't learned by now how to coexist with other posters. He certainly doesn't need any encouragement. Let's just carry on the conversation without him if he won't contribute meaningfully.

IMDREW

Original Poster
Have there been any photos of the insides of the other Club33s at WDW yet? I'm dying to know what the MK one looks like with the whole 20,000 leagues under the sea theming.

ToTBellHop

Have there been any photos of the insides of the other Club33s at WDW yet? I'm dying to know what the MK one looks like with the whole 20,000 leagues under the sea theming.
People with that kind of money don’t write internet reviews or blog posts. No need for 5 seconds of attaboys.

baymenxpac

Eloquent. You're probably just what they're looking for.

yeah, i don't make, nor will i probably ever make, enough money to spend exorbitant money on a membership to a club that acts solely as a vanity exercise for its members. i'd venture to say probably 99 percent of the people on these boards don't/won't either.

i'm not going to sit here and pretend to care about something that doesn't affect the vast majority of WDW's guest experiences and only serves to underscore how much a guest's WDW experience is stratified based on what tax bracket they fall into (something that is in diametric opposition to the spirit of the place). thus, when the company takes up space, time, and resources into building something only for the elite, i respond to it in kind.

i'll also bet on my verbal eloquence any day of the week, thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom