D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Sneakman

WoL and Animation Courtyard.
Yep. Wouldn’t be surprised. Hopefully it’s cool stuff. I also think no villains tbh. Also I have fully accepted that I have gotten my hopes up for figment again and I will be dissapointed. Acceptance. At least I’m prepared.

Attachments

• IMG_2852.jpeg
    IMG_2852.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 72

Exomonia

Probably me adding fuel to a fire that might be nothing … but two things strike me about the Horizons image they have released.

Firstly, the pattern on the Horizons artwork really gives me vibes of the old Horizons logo (the horizontal pattern across the sun/Spaceship Earth at the back).

Similarly, whilst the font on the new artwork is slanted back, it is otherwise quite similar to the original Horizons logo’s font as well. Particularly, the “O” in both are square edges on the inside / outside. Both are quite “straight edge” style fonts. The “S” is admittedly a bit different, but overall the fonts are quite similar to my eyes, too.

In all — probably a coincidence — but just something that jumped out to me.

IMG_7509.png

Surferboy567

For those going to the con, I strongly recommend you do this before Monday.

Make a spreadsheet/numbers document with three different tabs. One for stage presentations, one for show floor, and one for talent central. Pick four options from the list and rank them in order of importance. This way when Monday rolls around you are ready to rock and roll. I just did this and it feels good to go into Monday with a plan.

Oh and ENSURE it doesn’t overlap with the Honda Center (if your going to that) as many things do. Give yourself plenty of travel time.

vikescaper

Instead of announcing Horizons 2 or a Horizon-esque makeover of Spaceship Earth, I think the name of the panel refers to the format of the presentation. In my head, it starts with ”Looking Back at Tomorrow” of the parks where the History of the parks are examined and canceled plans are shown. It then moves into a look at the parks where they currently are at. The bulk of the presentation will be where the parks are heading to in the future with new plans being unveiled and new blue sky ideas.

vikescaper

For those going to the con, I strongly recommend you do this before Monday.

Make a spreadsheet/numbers document with three different tabs. One for stage presentations, one for show floor, and one for talent central. Pick four options from the list and rank them in order of importance. This way when Monday rolls around you are ready to rock and roll. I just did this and it feels good to go into Monday with a plan.

Oh and ENSURE it doesn’t overlap with the Honda Center (if your going to that) as many things do. Give yourself plenty of travel time.
I’m planning on starting this tonight.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom