D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

trainplane3

I seriously believe this is the year for a good panel. I definitely understand the pessimism though. Hopefully they deliver this time.
Everyone, everywhere, every time D23 comes up says "it's going to be different". Honestly, Destination D23 2023 was more of a shock then D23s were in the past with the Test Track, CBJ, and Pirate lounge announcements.

I just wonder how much of the usual 2 hours will be eaten up by 10 minute musical numbers and a half hour spent on DCL.

Sneakman

Everyone does this every D23 😭 I am not believing anything til I either

a) get leaked the whole panel with proof by 11 sources
b) see it
Yknow if I was an imagineer, I always thought I would like to, at least once, try and “leak” very false things, and see how obscenely fake I could get something accepted as a genuine rumor lol.

Disnutz311

Disney World Purist
Everyone, everywhere, every time D23 comes up says "it's going to be different". Honestly, Destination D23 2023 was more of a shock then D23s were in the past with the Test Track, CBJ, and Pirate lounge announcements.

I just wonder how much of the usual 2 hours will be eaten up by 10 minute musical numbers and a half hour spent on DCL.
Have you seen the stock price? They have to do something decently big in the way of announcements just to please Wall Street. While it may not be Epic I do expect a 3 to 5 year plan roll out with a few surprises.

peng

There were a lot of questions related to the lack of investment in the parks in the annual meeting, bet the inevitable earnings drop next quarter won't help (even if they said the drop in profit was coming). This better have more concrete stuff than the other ones, another 2022esque performance won't do.

Sneakman

Everyone does this every D23 😭 I am not believing anything til I either

a) get leaked the whole panel with proof by 11 sources
b) see it

Attachments

• Untitled26_20240711173359.png
    Untitled26_20240711173359.png
    226.4 KB · Views: 45

Moth

You also forgot this is the Disney Experiences panel, which now includes GAMING. And they're definitely going to dwell on Fortnite for awhile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom