D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Surferboy567

I have a small issue, my last panel I hope to attend has a 5:15 end time. Will I have issues getting to the Honda center?

It seems like I’ll have 1 hour and 45 minutes so should be able to make it. I’m also worried they could give something at the panel and I won’t be able to take it to the Honda center.

vikescaper

I have a small issue, my last panel I hope to attend has a 5:15 end time. Will I have issues getting to the Honda center?

It seems like I’ll have 1 hour and 45 minutes so should be able to make it. I’m also worried they could give something at the panel and I won’t be able to take it to the Honda center.
I would think that would be enough time but you also have to take into consideration the time it would take to get out of the convention and waiting for whichever transit option you are using. Also, any potential delays getting into the Honda Center.

DisDude33

Time wise you should be fine but your point about what your can bring into the Honda Center is different a concern.

Tha Realest

Who got done with work like me this afternoon?

View attachment 799466
Pride Rock?

1720726089616.png

Goofnut1980

I would guess it will be about things other than domestic parks with addition of the cruise line and adventures by Disney... Or a lot of things they canceled in the past they will start up because Epic Universe. Or maybe they will charge you a service fee to buy a ticket to help the shareholders out... LOL I am totally being sarcastic. But like so many, I do not expect anything life changing to come out of this.

MouseEarsMom33

They are there to ease transitions between speakers, make it more of a show and give the speakers a chance to catch their breath. Without them, it would just be 90 minutes of talking straight. They exist for practical reasons as well as just adding some musical interludes, it's what they've always done
Yes, but when they take over half the time to re-announce things already under development, it leaves even less time for announcements. I'd rather them play videos that have imagineers discussing more details about upcoming projects. They are emphasizing the "musical" aspect of it, which makes me think it could have more music than previous sessions. Of course, I could be wrong.

Bocabear

I seriously believe this is the year for a good panel. I definitely understand the pessimism though. Hopefully they deliver this time.
I really hope for your sake it is an amazing fun time and they do announce something actually newsworthy...I am sure everyone present at the Epcot Makeover panel a few years ago was very excited about it and was hoping they would deliver... I guess we all were. Just make sure to get a reservation for Trader Sam's while you are there!

Moth

Huge long shot but, I'm vibing Dreamfinder/Figment in the overall colors...
Spaceship Earth in the center.
One can hope that Imagination 3.0 is the "One more thing" and not jerk us around with a Godzilla Figment M&G.
View attachment 799585
View attachment 799586
Everyone does this every D23 😭 I am not believing anything til I either

a) get leaked the whole panel with proof by 11 sources
b) see it

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
Possible: Disney marries old (new night parade, other attractions pay homage to old attractions like TT 3 for World of Motion, Imagination Pavillion, Citizens of Hollywood and other returned entertainment, other taken away things returned) and things completely new marrying like sky and earth on horizon.

Possible: A live video of actual horizon and Bob Iger golden parachuting across the screen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom