D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event—Coming to Anaheim Next August

Sneakman

The lack of Epcot imagery puts a damper on anything so, expect only a light note on Test Track and holiday sweater M&G for Figment.
I wanna die /j
are they really gonna put their fingers in their ear’s , go “LALALALLA”, and pretend Epcot doesn’t exist until 2032?

JD80

Who got done with work like me this afternoon?

1720720848607.png

peng

The lack of Epcot imagery puts a damper on anything so, expect only a light note on Test Track and holiday sweater M&G for Figment.
That's what I am expecting, parks panel is also the same length as last time (An hour and a half), so I don't think anything really big will come of it. And given that they are advertising the padding this year (in musical form), I'd keep expectations low. At least the rest of the con will be fun.

Sneakman

That's what I am expecting, parks panel is also the same length as last time (An hour and a half), so I don't think anything really big will come of it. And given that they are advertising the padding this year (in musical form), I'd keep expectations low. At least the rest of the con will be fun.
That’s why there’s little rumors for this d23. There’s NOTHING.

Sneakman

I'm curious about the announcements but I came to read all the complaints from you all before the event even starts. :rolleyes:
I dunno man, they’re advertising the musical padding that was there last d23. That gives me little hope. It’s not that we’re gonna get nothing, I’m pretty sure everything rumored is all that we are getting. No big new surprise, no shocking thing, nothing, except for maybe a blue sky

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom