D23: The D stands for Disappointing (Updated)

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
"Spider-bots" is a huge red flag for me. If this turns out like that awful Ant Man ride in Hong Kong.... Borrrrrrringgggggg.

I just looked it up. What in the holy heck is the context of this lame ride? Is this really what these Marvel funnybook movies are like? Also, the guy from Clueless played a Marvel funnybook character called Ant Man?

BrianLo

You guys, I am a liar! I know too many bloggers. Brian’s vlogger tour is complete. I met Theme Park obsession (whose construction videos I actually do like). I was drinking minding my own business staring at the Avengers Campus entrance when I was vlogged beside.

Then Adam the Woo randomly found us (who I don’t know and haven’t watched, but knew enough to recognize) with some other Floridian vlogger. I think he thought I was within Dylan so I became part of a vlogger meet and greet. No I did not quit my job, I’m going back to Canada to re-integrate into society.

Plus I’m sure I rode Haunted Mansion with @George Lucas on a Bench.

I will link some of Dylan’s construction videos moving forward because I’m a shill and learned he also carries a real job.

It’s clearly time to escape, I’m taking a plane today. I’m just missing the lady blogger (who is probably @TP2000 Neighbour lady).

TROR

Ant Man 2 is the most wholesome Marvel movie. I haven't gone and rewatched it since seeing it in the theater, but it's genuinely one of my favorites. Only Marvel movies I actually have watched more than once are The Avengers, Winter Solider, and Guardians of the Galaxy. Those are good movies apart from being in the MCU.

Mac Tonight

You guys, I am a liar! I know too many bloggers. Brian’s vlogger tour is complete. I met Theme Park obsession (whose construction videos I actually do like). I was drinking minding my own business staring at the Avengers Campus entrance when I was vlogged beside.

Then Adam the Woo randomly found us (who I don’t know and haven’t watched, but knew enough to recognize) with some other Floridian vlogger. I think he thought I was within Dylan so I became part of a vlogger meet and greet. No I did not quit my job, I’m going back to Canada to re-integrate into society.

Plus I’m sure I rode Haunted Mansion with @George Lucas on a Bench.

I will link some of Dylan’s construction videos moving forward because I’m a shill and learned he also carries a real job.

It’s clearly time to escape, I’m taking a plane today. I’m just missing the lady blogger (who is probably @TP2000 Neighbour lady).
I too saw Adam the Woo, Fresh Baked, and I know I've seen George the Bench at Haunted Mansion.
The previous D23 I met Yensid55 and got to thank him for his wonderful construction videos.

I passed a bunch of other vloggers, but I honestly wouldn't know who they were to save my life.

Mac Tonight

The only good superhero film is the 1978 Superman. No CGI, fun performances, doesn't take itself too seriously yet still has a heart. (Waves angry old man cane in air) Now it's all just computer graphics and animated explosions!
Ever seen The Dark Knight???

Mac Tonight

Overrated and stupid.
giphy.gif

Anjin

So when is Disney going to announce as part of their unprecedented partnership with Target: MILLENNIUM FALCON TARGET RUN PRESENTED BY TARGET will be coming to both Disneyland and right here to the Walt Disney World Resort?
I rolled my eyes every single time a certain someone referred to the ride as Target Run because it seemed so juvenile. Now I wonder if they were trying to tell us something. ;)

MickeySoCal

I think some people aren’t familiar with the WDW clientele and have this assumption that it’s either once in a lifetime vacationers or fat southerners.
There are a large numbers of WDW vacationers with ungodly amounts of money, both foreign and domestic, that vacation there annually or every other year and are looking for that “extra” experience. This won’t cater to just Star Wars nerds but also to well to do upper middle class and upper class families. This, in terms of cost, will be in line with a Disney cruise.
Every special event they add with huge upcharges are virtually impossible to book even 90 days out, from the Pirate ship fireworks cruises to the Animal Kingdom special safaris to everything else. If you do something quality at WDW, there is a market there that will pay whatever it takes.
How many of these customers are there?

Last edited:

thenerdbaker

I really can't understand why they would even consider making a Spiderman ride when UO already has a stellar iconic Spiderman ride. No matter what people will compare them and it does not seem like this ride will be better. As soon as they said spiderbots I was out. Just seems dull. Hopefully I will be surprised.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom