D23 patch in the mail today

Mukta

Original Poster
I received a patch in the mail today through my D23 membership.

"To celebrate the 21st century that began on October 1, 1982, you have received one of nine custom made patches exclusively created for D23 members, each featuring a park symbol."

There are pictures of all of them. They are all from EPCOT's Future World. I received the Journey into Imagination patch.

What did you get?

JWG

I received a patch in the mail today through my D23 membership.

"To celebrate the 21st century that began on October 1, 1982, you have received one of nine custom made patches exclusively created for D23 members, each featuring a park symbol."

There are pictures of all of them. They are all from EPCOT's Future World. I received the Journey into Imagination patch.

What did you get?

So jealous!
We got Universe of Energy. Matter of fact, it toom me a minute to figure it out. Before reading the card, I asked my wife why we got a "target" patch in the mail.

Anyone know how to get 'em all!?

wolf359

Here's the EPCOT Center patch:

DSCF5296.jpg

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
Got mine as well. Received the patch for The Land, though I was hoping for either Horizons or Living Seas...

D23MagLandPatch-vi.jpg

...and yeah, I second the question: If anyone finds out how, I'd like to be able to either obtain the whole set or either of the ones I mention above. I'd be happy to swap if someone wishes to have The Land and has a Horizons or Living Seas they're willing to pass to a good home.

:)

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
I won't be surprised to see these puppies being sold on Ebay.

What a coincidence you should say that...as I was rummaging about eBay already to see and, yeah, they are appearing on there.

So far there's one listing I found for a Living Seas patch. Currently the bid is at $15.50 for it. There were two listings for Horizons patches...one had the bid at $20.00 and the other was at $9.99 when I looked...

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
When they did the Disneyland '59 patches there were a lot on eBay. Then they offered the complete set for sale at the D23 first anniversary party by mail-in form that you could only get at the party. Unfortunately, the CM outside where you got the order forms told us that the same stuff would be available on-line so we didn't line up for forms. Nothing ever showed up on-line! :zipit:

Edit: The prices were always crazy-high on eBay!

SewIn2Disney

Oooh! What a nice surprise! I haven't gotten my D23 Magazine yet, so I can't wait to see what I get---thanks for the heads up!

::crosses fingers for a Spaceship Earth one::

PalisadesPkteer

Wonder if they will have patches for WoL, World Showcase or Future World.

How much does it cost to join D23? Might join just to get one of these great patches.

JWG

Got mine as well. Received the patch for The Land, though I was hoping for either Horizons or Living Seas...

...and yeah, I second the question: If anyone finds out how, I'd like to be able to either obtain the whole set or either of the ones I mention above. I'd be happy to swap if someone wishes to have The Land and has a Horizons or Living Seas they're willing to pass to a good home.

:)

Complete set on eBay for $71 right now. Looks strangely official with D23 logos - as if there are complete sets available to be had somewhere someday.

I won't be surprised to see these puppies being sold on Ebay.

Someone else beat me to the punch. Going for around $15+ right now. Too spendy to try and get all of them.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom