D23 patch in the mail today

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
I got a Horizions patch and if anyone wanted it they are welcome to it. I am not looking to collect the whole set and would love to help out a fellow D23 member that wanted to!

If you haven't already found someone I'm looking for a Horizons patch. Thanks!

JoeZer

Steampunky Time Lord
My fiance and I both recieved Journey into Imagination (yeah...we both have memberships---we both got the membership for each other last year for Christmas...lol).

I'd be willing to trade JII for an Epcot Center one if anyone is interested!

Are these for D23 members only? Like if I go to my local Barnes and Nobles to buy D23, the patch wouldn't be included with it, would it?

Yeah...for D23 subscribers only. Though, somehow, Ebay sellers are obtaining the entire set to auction off...which mystifies me as to how they got entire sets of them...

Figment82

I emailed one of the sellers, and apparently they were able to purchase full sets at the camp rock event they had at the studios in Burbank.

mp2bill

So jealous!
We got Universe of Energy. Matter of fact, it toom me a minute to figure it out. Before reading the card, I asked my wife why we got a "target" patch in the mail.

Anyone know how to get 'em all!?

Lol.

How'd you guys get these patches? I'm a member of D23 and haven't gotten a patch!

mp2bill

Scratch that. It was in the latest D23 magazine. Cool! I haven't finished reading the one before, so I didn't even bother to open the latest magazine.

I got The Land. I gotta say...I'm relatively disappointed. I wish I got Epcot Center. I still like it though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom