News D23 Expo 2022

EricsBiscuit

More to follow. Poor connection!
9D27727D-203C-45EC-A53E-FB150C182ED5.jpeg
F989F326-A159-461B-AFA1-66362A485979.jpeg
71ECA623-F46F-4347-B133-30145A02E8A6.jpeg
7BFE987F-D5C5-46E2-B659-ACF33BE3A27F.jpeg

The models are actually huge in person. Pictures do not convey the scale well.

doctornick

Thats interesting.. Im doubting it means anything great for WDW but the other parks might get something cool

There's definitely some things they could use at WDW (e.g. Dr. Strange, Shang Chi, possibly a bunch of the new characters like Ms. Marvel or Ironheart, etc) but yeah I'm not holding my breath regarding any Marvel stuff for WDW.

Cmdr_Crimson

There's definitely some things they could use at WDW (e.g. Dr. Strange, Shang Chi, possibly a bunch of the new characters like Ms. Marvel or Ironheart, etc) but yeah I'm not holding my breath regarding any Marvel stuff for WDW.
Especially with that park down the road with a bunch of them thar phoney looking superheroes and whatnot..😉😂

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
You guys hate, but "The Magic is Calling" and "You Are the Magic" are the two best things about the 50th anniversary.

They didn't move the needle for me at all. Neither did the merch (although I do have one t-shirt). My issue with them is they seem contradictory - If I am the magic, and thus I am calling, who am I calling? And what about "Disney, now more than ever"?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom