News D23 Expo 2019

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
Ok, quick thoughts before I catch some sleep then head to the line for parks.

Animation stole the show. Everything looks amazing. Onward had me on the verge of tears at one point. Soul looks very interesting and Raya is STUNNING. Mulan, Jungle Cruise and Black Widow look great for the live action. Star Wars surprised me that they’re actually doing what people thought they would. Overall I really enjoyed it.

One more thing, we didn’t just get a Star Wars poster. We also got Frozen 2 and Onward ;)

I thought you were going straight to the line for parks at first. Didn't realize you were grabbing sleep first. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head!

How was waiting in the line overnight?

NateD1226

Well thanks y’all 😉

EricsBiscuit

Well, I became a “Founding Circle” member of Disney+. Here’s hoping I just didn’t waste like 150 bucks. I’m optimistic based off the level of original content they’re pumping into the platform. It won’t be just a repository of old Disney content like I thought it’d be. It shows that they’re heavily investing in it.

thenerdbaker

Well, I became a “Founding Circle” member of Disney+. Here’s hoping I just didn’t waste like 150 bucks. I’m optimistic based off the level of original content they’re pumping into the platform. It won’t be just a repository of old Disney content like I thought it’d be. It shows that they’re heavily investing in it.
Was that something only available to people at D23. I would sign up now if I could. Just being able to watch DuckTales sold me on it tbh.

PorterRedkey

Ok, quick thoughts before I catch some sleep then head to the line for parks.

Animation stole the show. Everything looks amazing. Onward had me on the verge of tears at one point. Soul looks very interesting and Raya is STUNNING. Mulan, Jungle Cruise and Black Widow look great for the live action. Star Wars surprised me that they’re actually doing what people thought they would. Overall I really enjoyed it.

One more thing, we didn’t just get a Star Wars poster. We also got Frozen 2 and Onward ;)
Hope you’re having fun!!

Boo Chapek for me.

PorterRedkey

What does that include?

thenerdbaker

Or anything from the Disney Afternoon era. Heck they better have all the episodes of "The New Adventures Of Winnie The Pooh".
Ya the Disney afternoon stuff will get us in our late 20's early 30's to jump onboard instantly. Actually went to a weird dance party a few weeks ago In Seattle that was a Disney music mashup night (Disney songs mixed with top hits) when the DuckTales theme was played the place exploded and no other song got as much of a reaction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom