News D23 Expo 2019

NateD1226

The best thing you can do is grab a pen and the d23 information book to write all the details. I think they have an autograph/note section in the back where you could write everything.

zakattack99

In the Parks
No
Will there be a live stream or something of the Parks announcements? I understand the movies/Disney+ as its fairly common for companies to not stream/allow phones at these sort of things. But they streamed the parks panel last D23 if I remember correctly, but I have not seen any announcements saying they will be streaming this years.

Stripes

Premium Member
Will there be a live stream or something of the Parks announcements? I understand the movies/Disney+ as its fairly common for companies to not stream/allow phones at these sort of things. But they streamed the parks panel last D23 if I remember correctly, but I have not seen any announcements saying they will be streaming this years.
Disney has never streamed the parks presentation as far as I’m aware. Phones are allowed though so usually people in the crowd stream it.

PorterRedkey

She Hulk and Moon Knight have my attention. Ms. Marvel, I haven’t heard anything interesting about her as a character. She can shape shift but only uses it to make her hands big? Yawn.
The first run of MS. Marvel won a Hugo award, but I hear the series went downhill from there.

Moonknight could be insane! She-Hulk might get a HULK cameo and I would love to see Jennifer and Matt Murdock fight it out in the courtroom (sadly, that's not likely)

BrianLo

Did they give any info during the Disney+ presentation or at the Disney+ pavilion about "The Imagineering Story" documentary series by Leslie Iwerks ? I don't think we even have a release date
I can't wait to watch it, its been in production for so long.

Very brief in one of their montage clips for documentaries.

Joe Rohde looks to be featured and there was a brief ?1second clip of a Beast animatronic for Japan that looked amazing like all the other ones we’ve seen.

PorterRedkey

Here is Marvel's Phase 4 Disney+ slate by order of release date. It includes their new releases (Ms. Marvel, Moonknight, and then She-Hulk)

Marvel's Disney+ lineup.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom