News D23 Expo 2019

PorterRedkey

Nothing specific. Just go on like it won't happen. If it does it probably won't be exactly what is expected. I don't expect an announcement today or anything.

PorterRedkey

From Comicbook.com

On Leia -

"Of course, wee can't tralk about the cast without talking about Carrie Fisher. The character of Leia is really the heart of this story. We realized we could not possibly tell this story without Leia. We had footage from Episode VII so that we could use in a new way. So, we were abler to use Carrie in a new way...we started talking about this movie and I was not supposed to be here. We lost Carrie, heartbreakingly, she passed. I was working on this film and I realized we needed Carrie in this film...She was sort of like always supernaturally witty in a way. I went back and I looked at her last book, the Princess Diarest, she had written and special thanks to JJ Abrams for putting up with me twice. Now, I had never worked with her before force Awakens and I had not signed up for this yet. Now, it was a classic Carrie thing, to do something like that and we could not be more excited for you to see her in her final performance as Leia. "

NateD1226

donaldtoo

Spokesmayne on YouTube has a somewhat obscured, but completely watchable video of the Legends Award.

RDJ is the highlight (funny DL story). James Earl Jones, Hans Zimmer, and The Divine Miss M were not present. Bette Midler wanted to attend but had flights canceled by bad weather.

Here it is:

I got a good chuckle when Christina Aguilera said that her love of Disney started with “The Sound of Music”.
Although, Disney does now own its rights...

34E3EB38-95C0-47A4-984E-F7E8878DDB1B.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom