News D23 Expo 2017

brb1006

The 2017 Disney Channel version of Mickey???? Are they out of their minds? 99% of Disney fans don't watch the new cartoons and if they've seen it they avoid them at all costs.

I'm shocked and would have booed had I been in the hall.

Love the idea hate the character design.
You mean 2013 Disney Channel version.

hopemax

So I know most people here will be bouncing off the walls about something. Me...I just feel left behind. With the rest of the old WED crew. Not that I didn't know that already. This feels like cotton candy fluff. Lacking depth, texture and that sense of wondrous satisfaction that comes with reading a really good book, or watching a really good movie, or eating a well-crafted, well-presented five course meal. I always worried about the day when Disney would no longer mean Adventureland, Frontierland and Tomorrowland without IPs, and this was just more nails in the coffin that that day passed a long time ago.

I do like the concept art for the Space restaurant. But any pleasure is wiped away by knowing that reservations will be gone by the time I know when I'm coming, therefore the price must be raised sky high. I haven't been around much in the last year, but figured I better pop in to see what is up. I think I'll go back to pricing out a Hong Kong vacation (Our 20th anniversary is next year, and the traditional gift is China...so I thought it was a cute variation...without needing the visa to go to Shanghai). Mystic Manor is really good, right?

Disneyfan1981

Pixar Pier? Really? Wow. Even Disney doesn't care about DCA.

Given how far DCA has come since it opened, I'm over the moon with anything. Especially knowing we're getting a Marvel infusion sooner than later and Paradise Pier hasn't had a lot of love to it for a bit, buildings looking faded and the whole place a little out of sorts, at least it will tie together better with TSMM and feel like a "land" to itself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom