News D23 Expo 2017

Tavernacle12

I kinda wanna go to Disneyland before they butcher Paradise Pier... Pixar Pier almost feels worse to me than losing Energy or Movie Ride. At least at WDW the replacements seem good taken out of context.

I would be complaining a lot about losing GMR and Energy if we hadn't known about their deaths for months and Pixar Pier didn't seem even worse.

Rodan75

Cheap, no. Misguided, maybe.

Would've loved to hear about a new country coming to Epcot (it's been 29 years), but at least we finally know Pixar Pier is coming to DCA. (Pixar Pier? Did anyone want that?)

I have to imagine Brazil was the last minute pull @marni1971 was hinting at. This week one of the recent Brazilian presidents was sentenced to jail time, and the country's richest family is selling off assets to pay fines related to the bribery scandal. I seem to remember there being a rumor that they were one of the proposed corp sponsors of the Pavillion.

So it would seem like bad timing to announce Brazil.

Jbres_

Real Quick @marni1971 so a few things that were discussed as possibilities for the parks over the past few months weren't really discussed at D23; have you heard of anything hitting the chopping block recently?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom