News D23 Expo 2017

t3techcom18

My main two questions are these:

1) Where's the Space restaurant going? There's barely any room on either side of the building and sure, there's the spot where the upscale HP lounge was supposed to happen, but it's too small for something like that. Likewise, unless they're retooling things, the path between Space and Track is a major artery for vehicles during third shift and CM's going in and out of work.

2) What's going on with the Promenade??

Prince-1

Did they say where the new DVC was going?
upload_2017-7-15_19-14-56.png

Here you go.

Tavernacle12

Do we have any idea when work will start on Tron and Rat? I assume Guardians and Mickey will be somewhat soon since the rides are closing in less than a month. I'd also assume they want them opened as close to Star Wars as possible.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Serving customers WELL in a packed environment is a skill. One that deserves the obscene money the execs make? Of course not. But also not deserving of such borderline contempt.
I have ZERO contempt for workers. I have LOTS of contempt for protestors and malcontents. Fix your own life instead of begging somebody else to fix your life. Trump can't fix your life. Obama can't fix your life. Protesting won't fix your life.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Do we have any idea when work will start on Tron and Rat? I assume Guardians and Mickey will be somewhat soon since the rides are closing in less than a month. I'd also assume they want them opened as close to Star Wars as possible.

Water management permits have been filed for Rat, so it could start in a few months.

Notice of commencement has been filed to the Mickey ride, so that could start right after the August closing of GMR.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
My main two questions are these:

1) Where's the Space restaurant going? There's barely any room on either side of the building and sure, there's the spot where the upscale HP lounge was supposed to happen, but it's too small for something like that. Likewise, unless they're retooling things, the path between Space and Track is a major artery for vehicles during third shift and CM's going in and out of work.

2) What's going on with the Promenade??
Discussed in the other thread:
Martin said it would be attached to Mission Space, so I am guessing it will use this space...

View attachment 215717

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom