D23 Expo 2015

Californian Elitist

We have had zero issues getting into everything we want to see. Stage Pass, similar to FastPass, helps and the larger Hall D23 has really made a difference. We have been to all of the popular presentations and again have had zero issues getting in. The negativity on this forum is unreal.

Good for you. Not everyone is so lucky.

I'm not being negative. Even if I were, I can be negative all I want. And if you're upset with all the negativity here, don't sign on.

ULPO46

Is there really a need for a Toy Story 4? I mean this series had it's prime when iwas a little kid. It was the 90's kid version of Frozen. Can we get something original for once. I didn't like that. Looking forward to Finding Nemo' Sequel, Finding Dory. I remember when it came out because it was he movie my brother in law took me too with my sister to get to know him. So it's a little bit of my childhood coming back. How ever I'm not psyched make something new. I'm guessing expect a bigger toy story presence at DHS at this point.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Is there really a need for a Toy Story 4? I mean this series had it's prime when iwas a little kid. It was the 90's kid version of Frozen. Can we get something original for once. I didn't like that. Looking forward to Finding Nemo' Sequel, Finding Dory. I remember when it came out because it was he movie my brother in law took me too with my sister to get to know him. So it's a little bit of my childhood coming back. How ever I'm not psyched make something new. I'm guessing expect a bigger toy story presence at DHS at this point.
I know! It's like why bring back something people loved from childhood?
Was there any news on Star Wars?

ULPO46

I know! It's like why bring back something people loved from childhood?
Was there any news on Star Wars?
Nope JJ Abrams has been given a lot more freedom then I thought. Some photos were released earlier this week but we already have seen the same characters from the same trailer. Nothing official yet at least until maybe just maybe November. If they continue keeping this move secret, I don't think it will be a huge commercial hit. It's becoming a joke. I remember knowing all bout the Revenge of the Sith before it came out.

Sped2424

What ever happened to Tangled? all we saw was a bathroom in the magic kingdom. Frozen really blew away the fame that tangled had. I never liked tangled anyways.
Tangled is still going strong (it's getting a tv series in 2017) and nothing Frozen did would have made a difference in terms of the Tangled potties. lol

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I don't have a problem with sequels as long as the story is well done. All three Toy Story movies have been excellent.

I also never understood why people (not singling you out) dislike movie sequels, but will watch season after season of a TV show without complaint. I have seen the 24 sequels to the first two episodes of Game of Thrones and I am eagerly awaiting more!

Sped2424

I don't have a problem with sequels as long as the story is well done. All three Toy Story movies have been excellent.

I also never understood why people (not singling you out) dislike movie sequels, but will watch season after season of a TV show without complaint. I have seen the 24 sequels to the first two episodes of Game of Thrones and I am eagerly awaiting more!
I agree sequels are good when the content is there. But I do take issue with Pixar's very sequel heavy future and them not showing anything original beyond good dinosaur. I hope that Dia de los muertos film get's announced.

tcool

I agree sequels are good when the content is there. But I do take issue with Pixar's very sequel heavy future and them not showing anything original beyond good dinosaur. I hope that Dia de los muertos film get's announced.
And if it does, and is a hit what are the chance of it replacing the Three Caberllos at Epcot?

TP2000

We have had zero issues getting into everything we want to see. Stage Pass, similar to FastPass, helps and the larger Hall D23 has really made a difference. We have been to all of the popular presentations and again have had zero issues getting in. The negativity on this forum is unreal.

That's good to hear.

Regarding some of the complaints about long lines to get in, I started taking them with a grain of salt when the issue of standing in the 81 degree sun without being offered water was a major point of contention.

It's August. It's Southern California. Anyone with a TV or a phone has access to instant weather forecasts 24 hours per day, and a sunny warm day in SoCal was not a surprise to anyone. And finally, it's a dry 81 degrees. Bring a hat and a bottle of water and an upbeat attitude, and you'll be inside that convention center before you know it!

And if you're a friendly Canadian, you'll make interesting new friends while you wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom