D23 Expo 2015

flyerjab

[/SARC]

So much exciting information about Disney, I'm going to wet myself

[/SARCOFF]

Looks like the same old stuff, A cynical cash grab taking advantage of Lifestylers and other Disney fans, As well as selling merch which will be immediately scalped on Ebay.

Like this one (it's already sold and its NOT mine)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Disney-D23-2015-Expo-Fairytale-Designer-Ariel-Compact-/271956929790

[/SARC]. I always look forward to your fair and balanced commentary on everything Disney. [/SARCOFF]

PhotoDave219

Ok I'll leave this here but a certin disney site is reporting that we will be getting an announcement concerning a major cruise line expansion (2 new boats and another island) I call bull but there it is...

I doubt this as well. Although I feel when they do, it will be a good move. Just not yet.

ToTBellHop

Ok I'll leave this here but a certin disney site is reporting that we will be getting an announcement concerning a major cruise line expansion (2 new boats and another island) I call bull but there it is...
Well, there will certainly be two more ships, but we will see if they are prepared to announce it. Whatever, we are getting a JC restaurant with perhaps some Adventurers Club stuff! So much more exciting than Trader Sam's (or Toy Story 4).

PinnySmart

Good luck getting into the exhibits you actually want to see.
We have had zero issues getting into everything we want to see. Stage Pass, similar to FastPass, helps and the larger Hall D23 has really made a difference. We have been to all of the popular presentations and again have had zero issues getting in. The negativity on this forum is unreal.

Smiddimizer

Along with Finding Nemo: The Musical - don't judge them solely based on Frozen. Avenue Q is one of the funniest cast albums you'll ever listen to.

I've listened to all of their material and I'm sorry, I've just never been much impressed by them. To each their own I guess.

ULPO46

I wanted to know Is the official Name announcement for the Studios will be in the D-23 Expo Tomorrow?:confused:
If this is so it's been four months since the so called 6 year old asked Monsieur Iger about the name change. It could be a possibility but it's stupid that there are only 90 minutes for the Parks and Resorts division. I am doubting all of this information for WDW can fit within the 90 minutes alongside DL, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Paris. In all likely hood, even the local media, ala LA and Orlando, are stating the "high Chances" the new name for DHS will come tomorrow. Hopefully it sticks this time. After all the only reason why they changed it from MGM was because MGM dropped the licensing of their company name from TWDC. I hope it's catchy because I still call the third park MGM.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
These are my opinions I don't pretend to be fair and balanced. We'd have a better product if people were more critical of WDW, It;s the reason DL is as good as it is the locals complain loud and long when Da Mouse does something they don't like.
I'd submit that while this is true, being critical when warranted might lead to change, but when you are critical 100% of the time, your message has the high potential to be dismissed offhand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom