D23 Expo 2015

Figments Friend

Are you driving? Yikes, good luck! (But mostly jealous)

I'm fairly equivalent distance as you are on the Canadian border... hmmmm

Ahh no.....that would be a 44 hour drive coast to coast.
Can't afford the bill coffee consumption alone would probably cost for that..!

I'm flying out of ol' Beantown in the morning.
Will take a little while to get there with a stopover, but will be in town by the early evening.
Just in time to watch the last of the trucks get unloaded.....
;)

Figments Friend

oh-boy.gif
i was just in boston for 1st 2 u2 shows..great city u have there..

the duck boat tours were a blast

Hope you experienced some of the primo seafood while you were in town.
Lobster rolls and fried clams are must haves ....oh, and Boston baked beans with cornbread!
;)

Figments Friend

Well here I am sitting in my local airport waiting to leave town.
I remember some years ago a poster here noted that Logan Intl Airport was like, quote : "A concreate third world prison built by Communists".
Well ...ya have to admit, it does have it's charm.
Like LAX.
(Not.)

A kind friend insisted I borrow her small iPad tablet to take with me on this adventure, so thanks to her I am able to actually check in here now and then.
I usually do not travel with technology but I could'nt turn down her offer.
So if the various connections hold up, I will share any highlights.

Figments Friend

I do want to say something about the D23 Expo app.
Normally I would not be able to access it as I am one of only five people on the planet that does not have a smartphone or the like.
However, thanks to my kind friend, I have this device I am using to post to you now and it has the app loaded up.

There is a LOT of scheduled happenings taking place that are NOT listed anywhere I could see on the Schedule of Events on the D23 website.
There are some things I would have wanted to know about before arriving and if not for the app I would not have know.
So take heed, those who are only looking on the website.
The app has he FULL and complete listing....like autograph sessions.

A certain individual I wish to meet is doing one so now I know about it.
I would have been quite disappointed if I missed learning about his appearance!

Uncle Lupe

I do want to say something about the D23 Expo app.
Normally I would not be able to access it as I am one of only five people on the planet that does not have a smartphone or the like.
However, thanks to my kind friend, I have this device I am using to post to you now and it has the app loaded up.

There is a LOT of scheduled happenings taking place that are NOT listed anywhere I could see on the Schedule of Events on the D23 website.
There are some things I would have wanted to know about before arriving and if not for the app I would not have know.
So take heed, those who are only looking on the website.
The app has he FULL and complete listing....like autograph sessions.

A certain individual I wish to meet is doing one so now I know about it.
I would have been quite disappointed if I missed learning about his appearance!

Use the Ipad to video everything. It should work out great.

TP2000

Well here I am sitting in my local airport waiting to leave town.
I remember some years ago a poster here noted that Logan Intl Airport was like, quote : "A concreate third world prison built by Communists".
Well ...ya have to admit, it does have it's charm.
Like LAX.
(Not.}.

Was that quote from me? It sounds like me. :cool:

I lived in Boston for several years and remember the pain of using Logan airport. And I also know full well the terrible pain of using LAX for any terminal other than their decent international terminal. Both Logan and LAX are truly miserable experiences on anything above a modestly busy day.

I'm a patriotic American, but gosh darn it our nation's biggest airports are really gross and make us look like a 2nd world country to arriving tourists. It's embarrassing.

Anyway, I'm glad you are flying to Anaheim! When I saw your Google Maps route I thought you were going to drive. Driving cross country is a great adventure, but I was afraid you weren't going to make it by the end of D23 Expo. Glad to hear you've got a flight, and the app, and you are on your way here!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom