D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

If I found these, then surely SSE and M:S are out there. Once I get those, I'll update my Drive and post a link here and in the other places.

Guardians.png

Space 220.png

Swfewrmco

out of curiosity, what posters do you guys have? personally, i have space 220, horizons, harmonious, and now the uk
Epcot 1982 (00)
Horizons
American Adventure
The Land
Kitchen Kabaret
Gran Fiesta Tour

Next wave, definitely looking to get World of Motion. Undecided on Test Track.

Hobnail Boot

I really really wanted to get UK but... The characters just throw me. I'm not against characters, but the reason I've been collecting some of the WS ones is that they remind of old school travel posters (which I love). So far I've got:

Germany
Norway
Canada
China
Japan

Hoping to find Italy for a reasonable price at some point. France... Oof those resale prices have me counting that one out.

Davesney

I have...
Theoretically if my orders go through I have all pavilions except France. (Working on a nice bootleg of it though, shhhh...)
The Land
Soarin
Kitchen Caberet - which I actually don't care about because I don't remember it.
Illuminations
Gran Fiesta

Have 11 framed and hung up so far.

If I can get Test Track, France and Maelstrom I would be done. Spaceship Earth would be icing on the cake but never gonna happen at the current prices.

Mesa Azul

I’ve gotten Ratatouille, Horizons, Comunicore, Universe of Energy, Imagination, the Land, Kitchen Kabaret, and now Gran Fiesta. More than I need, but I’ll be rotating them on the wall in my office. Actually Ratatouille and Kitchen Kabaret are hanging in my kitchen right now and fit well with some of the other art in there.

I’m planning on World of Motion and Wonders of Life, but I’m already sort of at capacity. Only poster I’ve missed that I want is Living Seas. Not sure why, but Spaceship Earth doesn’t make me even the least bit itchy to buy.

wonkabars7

At this point, I have everything since May:

Maelstrom
Ratatouille
Frozen Ever After
Communicore
Imagination
Horizons
Universe of Energy
Illuminations
Harmonius
Millenium Celebration
Kitchen Kabaret
Soarin' Around the World
The Land
Gran Fiesta Tour (I think so, anyway, lol)

COMPLETE WS Set - the reason I started with this series

France, Canada, Germany, Japan, China, The American Adventure, Italy, Morocco, Norway, UK, Mexico

Not a huge fan of Mission Space, seems kinda phoned in like Harmonius and upcoming Test Track.
Wish SE was better, while I had the opportunity to snag it, I didn't but would probably sell at that going rate to be honest. Missed most the April releases, but passed on Turtle Talk and Nemo.

Horizons1

SE would look better if it were more in line with the rest of the FW posters in how the pavilion is present in some form.

Personally I would like the SE poster if the planet were entirely, or even half, made to look like the pavilion itself.

wonkabars7

SE would look better if it were more in line with the rest of the FW posters in how the pavilion is present in some form.

Personally I would like the SE poster if the planet were entirely, or even half, made to look like the pavilion itself.
Agreed. It seems very vanilla compared to the other FW material for sure...almost looks like some random poster on etsy or something...

thunderclap8

I agree SE is maybe the weakest of the Future World pavilions when put in context with the others. The others look so nice and unified with the common element of the buildings at the bottom. I wish SE had some representation of the distinctive outside pattern to match.

On its own I like it still - just picky.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom