D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

I hope the rumor of a variant run of the series are true. I do really hope I can get my hands on an Imagination poster. The OG attraction was my favorite when I was a wee little lad many many years ago
Last I heard was, "the wheels are turning". But there's no timeline for it and I still wouldn't consider it a guarantee. Most likely they'll be back on ShopDisney. They've realized these things fly when sold online (...duh) vs in park. In park is a fallback for when stuff isn't sold currently.

Coming soon:
PXL_20201107_193208361.jpg

Purple mat didn't look as good and got lost in the rest of the picture. They recommended orange, yellow, blue, green, or pink. I felt orange, black frame with sliver highlight, and museum glass fit best. I'm trying to go a bit spicier with mine instead of just a simple black or white mat. My wallet hates me for this.

Captain Barbossa

For anyone who might be interested, there are actually quite a few Imagination posters on eBay, and by quite a few I mean 6, although one is being sold in a set with UoE, Horizons, and CommuniCore. And yes, there are some that are under 4 figures lol. Just found it interesting because I’ve only seen a couple on eBay over the last several months.

Captain Barbossa

So the seller on eBay who was trying to sell Maelstrom and FEA together for like $1500-ish is now selling them separately. (Noticed it about 3 weeks ago) The seller had Maelstrom listed for $1000, but since 3 weeks or so have passed and no one has bought it yet, the seller decided to INCREASE the price. Yep, you read that correctly. Now at $1100. Not sure what the seller’s strategy is. 🤔 :hilarious:

Mesa Azul

Waiting... but only bought the one. It seems previous orders they ship full sets first, then singles last, so it’s to be expected.

Gringrinngghost

Since were talking about posters. IF you buy one off eBay, do ensure that the seller ships it in a proper manner. This was my latest film poster acquisition (that I had to rebuy from another seller) due to improper shipping.

Listing:
7400DA0A-FDA3-4D61-947D-86F0CD6DDE1E.jpeg

How it arrived:
0D5B4D39-2848-4582-809A-654236E16590.jpeg

FigmentFan82

Still waiting for shipping confirmation for my November purchases (all 3 but separate transactions)

In the meantime, does anyone have images of the December releases?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom