D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

DreamfinderGuy

Snagged Gran Fiesta. Not for myself, but for a family member who wanted it. Sucks that you can't stack Shipmagic and Cheerdvcc together, but I guess I still got a better discount than I would've with just Shipmagic.

Side note, is the handling fee combined into shipping or have they always cost $22 to ship? Never really paid attention.

Mesa Azul

So, the other two went up at noon pacific, just like the entire set last month. I wonder if that’s going to be our trend next month as well? Oh well. I’ve got an order in for a Gran Fiesta. Let’s see if it ships. o_O

redstorm63

Snagged Gran Fiesta. Not for myself, but for a family member who wanted it. Sucks that you can't stack Shipmagic and Cheerdvcc together, but I guess I still got a better discount than I would've with just Shipmagic.

Side note, is the handling fee combined into shipping or have they always cost $22 to ship? Never really paid attention.
They're now charging the additional $15 handling fee that was mentioned on the order, but wasn't enforced until last month.

thunderclap8

you can stack but it's tricky - CheerDVCC knocks 20% off which puts it down to $72 - below the threshold for Shipmagic. If you add an extra $3 item you're back in business.

I got this wrong on UK but right on Gran Fiesta. I guess I could cancel and reorder UK? This is weird.

Amused to Death

🤣 I used my Disney credit card, already on file, to purchase a complete set. I received an email confirmation. This was quickly followed by another email asking me to call sometime in the next ten days because they were "unable to obtain payment for my purchase." Meanwhile, there's already a pending charge sitting there in my Chase Disney account. Gads, what fun ShopDisney is! 😆

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom