D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Davesney

Arrived! That was quick this time! UK was ordered separately the night before...still in progress.
Image from iOS (18).jpg

trainplane3

A poster just appeared in UPS but I'm not sure which one it is. Looks like it's coming next week. In the race between FedEx and UPS when coming from Cyclops, it looks like UPS is about 2 days faster. FedEx decided to do a sight seeing tour of the central US over these past few days.

flutas

A poster just appeared in UPS but I'm not sure which one it is. Looks like it's coming next week. In the race between FedEx and UPS when coming from Cyclops, it looks like UPS is about 2 days faster. FedEx decided to do a sight seeing tour of the central US over these past few days.
ime, fedex will purposefully delay packages to hit the 5-7 day ground shipping estimate, while UPS will not.

trainplane3

ime, fedex will purposefully delay packages to hit the 5-7 day ground shipping estimate, while UPS will not.
I'm starting to learn that. UPS is a favorite for my area.

So, @DreamfinderGuy...that numberless Imagination poster? I had to explain the situation, answer a few questions, and trim the corner:
JyvtB8G.jpg

A few weeks later, the last Imagination poster was here and a surprise...
PXWVOqV.jpg

Truly incredible service at Cyclops.

And the person that gifted me Imagination in the first place? Since they openly talked about it on a podcast a month ago I feel it's fine to talk about it (search on Youtube for "Mega64 Podcast 584 Aftershow", go to 10:50 if you're curious). If you're in the gaming world there's a good chance you've heard of Mega64. If you know them, then you can guess who sent it. I've been a fan of them for well over a decade so I figured I'd try to help a fellow Disney nerd out since it was before people really started talking about the poster releases. I really can't thank them enough. They didn't have to do anything.

To everyone: Not to get preachy but always treat everyone you meet with kindness. You'll never know what they'll do.

What a whirlwind of events over the past two months.

Last edited:

FigmentFan82

So, @DreamfinderGuy...that numberless Imagination poster? I had to explain the situation, answer a few questions, and trim the corner:
JyvtB8G.jpg

PXWVOqV.jpg

To everyone: Not to get preachy but always treat everyone you meet with kindness. You'll never know what they'll do.
So that corner-less poster, whatcha doin with it???

DreamfinderGuy

JyvtB8G.jpg

PXWVOqV.jpg

And the person that gifted me Imagination in the first place? Since they openly talked about it on a podcast a month ago I feel it's fine to talk about it. If you're in the gaming world there's a good chance you've heard of Mega64. If you know them, then you can guess who sent it.

What a whirlwind of events over the past two months.
That is super awesome man! Gifting all around! What're you gonna do with the cornerless poster?

trainplane3

So that corner-less poster, whatcha doin with it???
It's spoken for at this point. And if the person doesn't want it, then I know someone else that wants it. And if they don't, I surely know some that'll gladly take it.

It'll be a gift to the person that gets it. It isn't right to make someone pay for it.

That is super awesome man! Gifting all around! What're you gonna do with the cornerless poster?
Talk about perfect timing on your response! See above^^

Last edited:

FigmentFan82

It's spoken for at this point. And if the person doesn't want it, then I know someone else that wants it. And if they don't, I surely know some that'll gladly take it.

And since it was a gift, it'll be a gift to the person that gets it. I didn't buy it so it isn't right to make someone pay for it.

If the next 12 people in line don't take it, can I pretty please???

DreamfinderGuy

And since it was a gift, it'll be a gift to the person that gets it. I didn't buy it so it isn't right to make someone pay for it.

That's very kind of you. Love to see this kind of stuff in the community đź‘Ť

trainplane3

If the next 12 people in line don't take it, can I pretty please???
I call the 14th spot in line.
I just got confirmation that the first person would like the corner clipped one. Sorry folks. At least it's going to an Imagination fan that'll love it.

On a different note, the Mexico poster is still in stock. I think we have another one that'll be at Epcot eventually.

trainplane3

Well, someone just pulled the trigger on the 21st Century Begins poster that was on eBay. I’m honestly surprised that it lasted as long as it did.
The one that was $1982.00? Yikes.

Anyone do a purple matte (matt, mat?) around Imagination? I've seen purple frames so far. I was thinking something like @Rteetz's gold border on his RoE but just purple(-ish) with Imagination.

To follow up with my posts a few levels up, I can also share the funny thank you they wrote to me:
IMG_20200808_164227.jpg

MVIMG_20200808_164041.jpg

That was in the middle of the Imagination poster. Got a good laugh out of me when I read it.

FigmentFan82

I just got confirmation that the first person would like the corner clipped one. Sorry folks. At least it's going to an Imagination fan that'll love it.

On a different note, the Mexico poster is still in stock. I think we have another one that'll be at Epcot eventually.
Excellent to hear it’s going to an imagination fan! My comments were mostly in jest. Mostly. Cries a little

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom