D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

trainplane3

Hmmm...

UK?
Mary Poppins?
Mexico?
Grand Fiesta?

Those 4 all got loaded into the backend for ShopDisney in addition to The Land, Soarin' and Kitchen Kabaret.

Mighty interesting indeed.
While I was only fed the poster numbers for the next few months, the Land release made much more sense. Unless SD is pulling some crazy strings now.

redstorm63

Hmmm...

UK?
Mary Poppins?
Mexico?
Grand Fiesta?

Those 4 all got loaded into the backend for ShopDisney in addition to The Land, Soarin' and Kitchen Kabaret.

Mighty interesting indeed.
I think it's interesting they are potentially releasing Mary Poppins after putting the attraction on hold and pulling it out of the Epcot Experience. That leads me to believe that they will be moving forward with that attraction.

Ddad4

Any predictions on highest demand if they do release all 7 at once? Seems like The Land would still be #1 but not sure after that.

hopemax

The 100 run was absurdly low. I'm not even sure why they considered that realistic. I did get Living Seas and had the chance for M:S but passed because the ride is...ew and isn't worth the wall space at all for me.

The fun part is if what was passed around to me comes true then everyone's going to feel slightly stupid for chasing these things as hard as they've been. The demand has been very noticed internally (hard to believe, right?). Sure they may not match what was previously released but they'll be even better.
I don't have any of these yet, because of a lack of wall space, so I would really, really like it if they released them all at a smaller size. Like a notecard size or the size of the double matted art prints at Art of Disney.

When I was staring at tubes at Epcot in February, I knew I should have bought them even though the pavilions weren't my favorites. And now I keep missing the months with the ones I want, and only looking on the months I can't pull the trigger on. I was going to try for Land and KK, but the first Monday of October, we will be at a hotel in Boise, and having to wake up early to hit the road. So I'm not sure how convenient it will be to stay up late waiting for the drop on ShopDisney. So again, it would be nice to have another shot at them.

trainplane3

I find it hard to believe that they will release Poppins. They apparently held back on World Celebration, so why release a project that is deemed dead?
It doesn't surprise me to see it's still slated for release. It was still set for release recently but wasn't supposed to be part of October. World Celebration was up (as we saw from @flutas) but was pulled. I didn't ask if any were actually made though.

Who knows what's even going on.
I don't have any of these yet, because of a lack of wall space, so I would really, really like it if they released them all at a smaller size. Like a notecard size or the size of the double matted art prints at Art of Disney.

When I was staring at tubes at Epcot in February, I knew I should have bought them even though the pavilions weren't my favorites. And now I keep missing the months with the ones I want, and only looking on the months I can't pull the trigger on. I was going to try for Land and KK, but the first Monday of October, we will be at a hotel in Boise, and having to wake up early to hit the road. So I'm not sure how convenient it will be to stay up late waiting for the drop on ShopDisney. So again, it would be nice to have another shot at them.
It's not even a 5 minute process to place the order if it makes you feel better. Set an alarm for 10 minutes before release, sign into SD, and you'll be fine. The hard part will be getting back to sleep though!

hopemax

It doesn't surprise me to see it's still slated for release. It was still set for release recently but wasn't supposed to be part of October. World Celebration was up (as we saw from @flutas) but was pulled. I didn't ask if any were actually made though.

Who knows what's even going on.

It's not even a 5 minute process to place the order if it makes you feel better. Set an alarm for 10 minutes before release, sign into SD, and you'll be fine. The hard part will be getting back to sleep though!
Yeah, it's the sleep part that I'm worried about. I've done the ShopDisney thing many times with pins, but I'm a terrible sleeper at home, let alone a hotel room.

runnsally

That happened to me last month, unfortunately, they shipped them back before I could get to them due to neither ShopDisney or UPS being able to provide tracking information for me on the posters.
I’m having the same issue. Requested that the poster be sent to the local UPS store, but for some reason they are unable to accept the shipment. Now in limbo at the UPS processing facility. Wonder what about these particular shipping labels causes this issue. Has never happened to me before. Can’t make this stuff up...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom