D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

TJ Vazquez

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Not sure about less limited but mostly likely more $ due to changes. These will most likely never see regular poster stock like the Art of Disney "choose a print on a touchscreen and hand over $40". If they do, I'll be very surprised.

Oh I love mine too and I'll continue to try to get what I can. I'm only going for 3 more at this point. If stuff gets cancelled again (which it shouldn't) then I won't lose sleep or stress over it. If I see one I missed out on for a reasonable price then I'll go for it. I'm not going to do any of this $500 "or better offer" crap. I'd only spend that much if I knew the money was going directly to the artists and Disney, not some random person on ebay that bought 2.
Agreed.

I have two more slots to fill and hoping to get The Land and World of Motion. I see 3AM mornings in my near future haha

Hobnail Boot

Advertisement
Thus far I've nabbed China, Canada, Germany, Norway and Japan. My Italy got canceled. Last one I plan on getting is United Kingdom (Mexico just doesn't appeal to me design wise). I'm running out of wall space.

DreamfinderGuy

UPS truck drove into my driveway today.
4A1A8AB9-F5FC-49CA-A63E-C390C0AA14AC.jpeg
A4D3E96A-94C3-4B26-B0A4-FBBE40821450.jpeg

Horizons1

I have to go pick up my orders today. UPS and I were not having luck meeting up so I had the posters shipped to the UPS store.

I got a call from the UPS store that when they scan the shipping labels their system is saying to ship the posters back...to EPCOT, at I was told by the UPS rep. So I’ve got to rush over today before they close so my posters don’t end up at EPCOT for some odd reason.

If anything I would think that they would ship back to California.

redstorm63

I have to go pick up my orders today. UPS and I were not having luck meeting up so I had the posters shipped to the UPS store.

I got a call from the UPS store that when they scan the shipping labels their system is saying to ship the posters back...to EPCOT, at I was told by the UPS rep. So I’ve got to rush over today before they close so my posters don’t end up at EPCOT for some odd reason.

If anything I would think that they would ship back to California.

That happened to me last month, unfortunately, they shipped them back before I could get to them due to neither ShopDisney or UPS being able to provide tracking information for me on the posters.

durangojim

if anyone happens to have an extra France poster please let me know, I'm more than willing to purchase it. Thanks!

Captain Barbossa

Just checked my email. MC HAS FINALLY SHIPPED!!! (Thank the Lord) Charge hasn’t shown back up yet, but I assume it will eventually. Am I still P’d about the IllumiNations screwup? Oh heck yeah, absolutely. But I’m very relieved that MC didn’t get canceled too. Can’t wait for it to arrive!

Top Bottom