D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

thunderclap8

While we're on the topic of World Showcase that took forever to sell out - I now regret not buying Italy. Anybody have one you'd sell? Send me a message. I'd love to pair it with UK.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
While we're on the topic of World Showcase that took forever to sell out - I now regret not buying Italy. Anybody have one you'd sell? Send me a message. I'd love to pair it with UK.
Standby :)

I might be parting with my Italy if I am lucky to get either Wonders or World of Motion next month. I am running out of wall space!

Captain Barbossa

This is ShopDisney that we're talking about. There's not much that they do get right. 😆
True, so very true lol.

You were. They started it in September with that release actually. I got the extra charge on everything so far (that actually shipped) from when it was added.
Really? I had no idea because I didn’t get the extra charge on my MC poster either lol.

trainplane3

Really? I had no idea because I didn’t get the extra charge on my MC poster either lol.
Nor did I. No extra charges for the IllumiNations and Millennium Celebration posters that I purchased separately. I didn't get hit until I bought Kitchen Kabaret, Soarin' and The Land.
My mistake, I just checked. I think it was supposed to be active but wasn't then. It definitely was for October.

Keeping somewhat hopeful for in the next hour. Just guessing at this point. Friend knows nothing at this point, just not happy about how it's being handled.

Last edited:

thunderclap8

out of curiosity, what posters do you guys have? personally, i have space 220, horizons, harmonious, and now the uk
I've got:
  • Epcot '82
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Living Seas
  • Communicore
  • Horizons
  • Universe of Energy
  • Kitchen Kabaret
  • Journey of Water
  • Norway (on its way but currently in USPS limbo)
  • Soarin
  • The Land
  • UK (?)
Remaining that I'm hoping for:
  • World of Motion
  • Wonders of Life
  • Gran Fiesta
Hoping to maybe someday find at a reasonable price on the aftermarket:
  • France
  • Italy

ajax180

I've got:
  • Epcot '82
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Living Seas
  • Communicore
  • Horizons
  • Kitchen Kabaret
  • Journey of Water
  • Norway (on its way but currently in USPS limbo)
  • Soarin
  • The Land
  • UK (?)
Remaining that I'm hoping for:
  • World of Motion
  • Wonders of Life
  • Gran Fiesta
Hoping to maybe someday find at a reasonable price on the aftermarket:
  • France
  • Italy
nice man! I'm trying to find away to get imaginations, but the price is so high along with journey of water was the same way. the gran fiesta I'm going to try and get for my mother since she loves Donald duck and i think it would be a great Christmas present.

ajax180

im guessing today they are going to release mary poppins, gran fiesta, and mexico if they ever end up releasing more. anyone know what the hold up is?

TheLostBorough

out of curiosity, what posters do you guys have? personally, i have space 220, horizons, harmonious, and now the uk
  • France
  • Canada
  • Germany
  • Japan
  • China
  • The American Adventure
  • Italy
  • Morocco
  • Norway
  • Soarin' Around the World
  • The Land
  • United Kingdom
Hoping for Mexico to finish World Showcase (my ultimate goal and reason for starting this journey, and also being a fan of Eric Tan's work). Missed out on Maelstrom, and hoping to get Test Track too but we'll see.

ajax180

• France
  • Canada
  • Germany
  • Japan
  • China
  • The American Adventure
  • Italy
  • Morocco
  • Norway
  • The Land
  • United Kingdom
Hoping for Mexico to finish World Showcase (my ultimate goal and reason for starting this journey, and also being a fan of Eric Tan's work). Missed out on Maelstrom, and hoping to get Test Track too but we'll see.
nice man, thats really cool you have most of the countries. i didnt start collecting until july when i grabbed my space 220 on opening week

trainplane3

I only went for what I liked. Definitely don't care to complete the entire series.
WS:
American Adventure
Canada
France
Harmonious
Italy
Japan
Norway
UK (hopefully)

FW:
Communicore
Horizons
Imagination
Imagination
Kitchen Kabaret
Land
Living Seas
Soarin'
Universe of Energy

im guessing today they are going to release mary poppins, gran fiesta, and mexico if they ever end up releasing more. anyone know what the hold up is?
Poppins poster is cancelled until further notice.

hopemax

I only have last month's three and now have UK on order. I am so upset about forgetting July's release. I really hope rumors of a re-release of some sort are true.

redstorm63

For me, it's:
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Mission Space
  • Space 220
  • Guardians of the Galaxy
  • Turtle Talk with Crush
  • France
  • Remy's Ratatouille Adventure
  • Maelstrom
  • Frozen Ever After
  • Canada
  • Germany
  • Japan
  • China
  • Communicore
  • Imagination
  • Horizons
  • Universe of Energy
  • The American Adventure
  • Italy
  • Morocco
  • Norway
  • Harmonious
  • Millenium Celebration
  • Kitchen Kabaret
  • The Land
  • United Kingdom
I've come too far not to try and get them all. I had Illuminations, but was cancelled in that fiasco in September. Missed out on 3 of the 4 in the April release because I didn't know how they were going to release them and could only pick up the Turtle Talk one that evening. I have a feeling that without paying an arm and a leg for the D23 ones, those will be the two that will elude me.

FigmentFan82

I only went for what I liked. Definitely don't care to complete the entire series.
WS:
American Adventure
Canada
France
Harmonious
Italy
Japan
Norway
UK (hopefully)

FW:
Communicore
Horizons
Imagination
Imagination
Kitchen Kabaret
Land
Living Seas
Soarin'
Universe of Energy

Poppins poster is cancelled until further notice.
According to your list you have 2 Imagination. How much for 1??

Space 220
Frozen
Imagination
Horizons
Communicore
Universe of Energy
Illuminations
Harmonious
Millennium Celebration
Land
Soarin
Kitchen
Norway
China
Germany
Italy
America Adventure
Japan
Morocco
France
United Kingdom?
Canada

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom