D23 'Destination D: Walt Disney World 40' coming Spring 2011

SeaCastle

Sounds fun, but WDW doesn't appear to have the hard core fan base (or heritage) that Disneyland has. It'll be interesting to see how this pans out.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I just saw these come across Twitter. I'm intrigued by both for sure. I'm curious to see if these will be more events that are impossible to get tickets to, or if it will be more open. I would definitely be interested in making a Spring 2011 trip down to FL if it is a time that I can get away from work.

Tigger1988

Original Poster
I just saw these come across Twitter. I'm intrigued by both for sure. I'm curious to see if these will be more events that are impossible to get tickets to, or if it will be more open. I would definitely be interested in making a Spring 2011 trip down to FL if it is a time that I can get away from work.

Same. If the events fall on a weekend where I can get away, I'm going down no doubt. With my luck though they'll schedule it the day of my college graduation :lol:

Animaniac93-98

Having seen what was done for Disneyland this will likely be a great event for those who can attend.

Hopefully more 40th related offerings will come.

_Scar

Fantastic. Hoping for the best of the best!

I hope they'd announce new FLand before then though. It would only make sense....

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Same. If the events fall on a weekend where I can get away, I'm going down no doubt. With my luck though they'll schedule it the day of my college graduation :lol:

I figure it will somehow coincide with the Science Fair, Spring Concert and Field Day for my students...regardless of the fact that those things usually take place over the course of 2 weeks. :hammer:

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
If this falls on a weekend that I can go, there's no question I'll be there.

Knowing my luck, it will be the weekend of my great-grandmother's 95th birthday party. :eek:

jmuboy

The DL 55th Destination D just wrapped up. From what I have read it was a small 2 day event, low-key and not sold out. But a great event from what I have read. If this WDW version is as nice, yet still low key with lots of nostalgia it could be a great little event to attend.

Expo_Seeker40

At Destination D in California they talked about the CoP quite a bit during their world's fair segment and how it much influence Walt had on it. Considering it is the only attraction in Walt Disney World, to have a direct physical tie to Walt Disney, hopefully if will get a new ending in 2011.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom