D23 Anniversary Party at WDW

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The website talks about reserving tickets, yet it says tickets aren't available till sometime in February. Am I able to reserve them now? And if so, how? Thanks in advance...
Tickets go on sale Thursday, 4 Feb at 10AM Pacific time. When you go on-line to pay for your ticket, you're "reserving" your ticket. You claim it/them at check-in the day of the event.

NewfieFan

I joined D23 tonight, will I be able to reserve tickets for this???

Yes, on Feb. 4 at 10am (I'm assuming EST)! I would also assume you will have to provide your membership number at the time of purchase!

*Edit*
Oh, Monty said Pacific time! Why is it Pacific time!?!

tecowdw

I joined D23 tonight, will I be able to reserve tickets for this???

If you signed up online for the membership, it immediately assigns your membership number. So, you should have no problem reserving on 2/4. Be sure you get the card in the mail before the event though! Mine took 13 mailing days to arrive.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yes, on Feb. 4 at 10am (I'm assuming EST)! I would also assume you will have to provide your membership number at the time of purchase!

*Edit*
Oh, Monty said Pacific time! Why is it Pacific time!?!
I suspect that all D23 reservations are done through the same company, which is probably on the West coast, experient-inc.com

Almost everything they've done so far has been in or around Anaheim. I'd guess that's their standard time to open up the website.

RSoxNo1

The renewal is taking far too long. I renewed on January 1st, and then followed up 3 weeks later. I haven't received my calendar yet. On the plus side, I haven't been charged yet either - but this is a slow turnaround time.

NewfieFan

I suspect that all D23 reservations are done through the same company, which is probably on the West coast, experient-inc.com

Almost everything they've done so far has been in or around Anaheim. I'd guess that's their standard time to open up the website.

Oh yeah, right... :eek: forgot about that side of the country!

trentino

I still haven't been able to purchase my D23 membership and am getting nervous! Everytime I try to process the order on DisneyShopping.com I get an error message:

"The action not allowed because of a changed state of the object or other reasons, please try to refresh your screen."

I have tried with different credit cards, PayPal, different accounts, etc. I've spent hours trying to get it to go through to no avail.

I phoned Disney Shopping customer service today and was told that others have phoned in with the same issue. She promised to send the issue to their tech team and to D23 and that someone would phone me back. I didn't get a call back yet and am getting nervous that I won't be able to get my membership before Thursday! I just tried it again and receive the same message.

Disney are you listening??? Please fix this soon! I want to give you $450+ for membership plus three event tickets and you won't take it!

NewfieFan

I still haven't been able to purchase my D23 membership and am getting nervous! Everytime I try to process the order on DisneyShopping.com I get an error message:

"The action not allowed because of a changed state of the object or other reasons, please try to refresh your screen."

I have tried with different credit cards, PayPal, different accounts, etc. I've spent hours trying to get it to go through to no avail.

I phoned Disney Shopping customer service today and was told that others have phoned in with the same issue. She promised to send the issue to their tech team and to D23 and that someone would phone me back. I didn't get a call back yet and am getting nervous that I won't be able to get my membership before Thursday! I just tried it again and receive the same message.

Disney are you listening??? Please fix this soon! I want to give you $450+ for membership plus three event tickets and you won't take it!

I know you've called but have you tried sending an email to the tech team. I had an issue when I was trying to sign up for the Give a Day, Get a Day promotion (according to them Newfoundland was not a valid province). I sent off an email and it was dealt with very promptly. You still have a couple days... try the email route! You never know!?! :shrug:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I know you've called but have you tried sending an email to the tech team. I had an issue when I was trying to sign up for the Give a Day, Get a Day promotion (according to them Newfoundland was not a valid province). I sent off an email and it was dealt with very promptly. You still have a couple days... try the email route! You never know!?! :shrug:
Lots of potential here.... But I'll behave. :lookaroun

NewfieFan

Lots of potential here.... But I'll behave. :lookaroun

Be good! :fork: :ROFLOL:

(Heck, I'd probably agree with you!)

I fired off a question after and this was the response...

"Thank you for your letter.

Unfortunately tickets are not transferrable and must be used by the D23
Member. Our friends at Disney Parks recognize the importance of Disney's
fan community, and D23 members and their guests are provided
complimentary park tickets for select D23 special events. Because of
this, we only offer one ticket price for these events.

Regards,

Jermaine
D23 Guest Services"

Are they just sayin' or do they mean it?

trentino

I've finally managed to get my membership. My next question is:

Will the event purchase be made through DisneyStore.com? What password will I use?

Where does the link to purchase the event appear? Do I keep refreshing the event info page on D23.com until the link appears? And then what happens?

Thanks everyone.

SoccerMickey

I've finally managed to get my membership. My next question is:

Will the event purchase be made through DisneyStore.com? What password will I use?

Where does the link to purchase the event appear? Do I keep refreshing the event info page on D23.com until the link appears? And then what happens?

Thanks everyone.

At 1pm the box on the D23 website that says "Tickets available February 4" will turn to say "Tickets available now" and will become a link. Just click on it and it will ask for your D23 membership number and then the rest of the information and Credit Card number. Good luck getting tickets!

trentino

Agghhhhh!!!! I just went to practice buying tickets for the 1st anniversary party by looking at the Toby Tyler event page. I entered my membership number and password and it says it can't find my membership in their system.

I've posted a new thread asking for someone not buying tickets for the event to share their membership number and last name with me via PM. This would allow me to get the tickets and then I could straighten out the account with my contact at DisneyStore.com/D23 later.

NewfieFan

Agghhhhh!!!! I just went to practice buying tickets for the 1st anniversary party by looking at the Toby Tyler event page. I entered my membership number and password and it says it can't find my membership in their system.

I've posted a new thread asking for someone not buying tickets for the event to share their membership number and last name with me via PM. This would allow me to get the tickets and then I could straighten out the account with my contact at DisneyStore.com/D23 later.

I just "practiced" using my number and it worked fine! I only just signed up in D23 as well. Sorry, your number is not working!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Sold out!!! I got caught up in something at work and went in at 1315EST and it's already sold out. :(

Oh well, guess I'll be cancelling my trip. :shrug:

Anybody that did get tickets, congrats.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom