DL:
hopefully lincoln update
Tomorrowland?
Disneyland Forward
Avengers E Ticket?

WDW:
really not much to add that hasn't been said

TDR:
Not sure if anything will pop up, but maybe cruise or Wreck it Ralph info... maybe space mountain stuff? Who knows, maybe some info may pop up about Splash too.

HKDL:
marvel info

DLP:
Rapunzel update info

SDL:
Possibly info on new attraction?

FN2BFRE

I think the segment that will be streamed in Fortnite is only the part with announcements about Disney and Epic's collaboration. The panel starts at 7pm but the Fortnite stream doesn't begin until 8:30, so I assume that the first hour and a half of the presentation will be about the parks, and the remaining time will be spent on Fortnite. Really interested to see what comes out of the gaming side of the panel. Dreamfinder and Figment skin and back bling confirmed?

UPDATE: I thought the panel was 2 hours long, but it's only an hour and a half. Maybe it will be the whole presentation, just delayed?

Last edited:

DCLcruiser

I think the segment that will be streamed in Fortnite is only the part with announcements about Disney and Epic's collaboration. The panel starts at 7pm but the Fortnite stream doesn't begin until 8:30, so I assume that the first hour and a half of the presentation will be about the parks, and the remaining time will be spent on Fortnite. Really interested to see what comes out of the gaming side of the panel. Dreamfinder and Figment skin and back bling confirmed?
The panel is only 90 minutes long. It sounds like the Fortnite stream is not live, it is a recording.

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Me hearing about Josh D'Aarmo talk about fornite for an hour and a half.
1000001368.gif

brb1006

DTVA representation outside Phineas and Ferb or "Shows tied to legacy Disney characters" is never going to happen. Parks and Resorts is so far out of touch with what they're doing over there that when Imagineers tried pitching a small Gravity Falls thing, they couldn't even wrap their heads around what a "Grunkle" was supposed to be.
Plus there's no way Disney would even think of making Luz and Amity meetable characters at the parks without gaining some sorta of backlash.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom