Rumor D23 2024 WDW Rumors, Predictions & Discussion

OptimusPrime

In the Parks
No
If people are paying thousands to attend, I’m fine with them having exclusivity.

There will be 900-page threads here and several hundred YouTube videos, etc.
I’m sending cryptic emojis whenever there’s an announcement except the emojis mean nothing. It’s just gonna be nonsense and I’m gonna let everyone decipher for like 5 seconds before they get the real thing

Sneaky

I’m sending cryptic emojis whenever there’s an announcement except the emojis mean nothing. It’s just gonna be nonsense and I’m gonna let everyone decipher for like 5 seconds before they get the real thing
isn’t spreading misinformation on the internet so FUN?

Starship824

In the Parks
No
“join a cast exclusive livestream….”

“*This livestream is being produced exclusively for Disney Experiences Cast, Crew, Imagineers and employees and will not be available to the general public”
Well that's unfortunate. However its important to remember there will be 12,000 people in the room and I 100% guarantee there will be other people live streaming whether Disney wants them to or not. And if no one is live streaming, then Disney Parks blog or anyone attending the event, will probably be posting about it every time there's an announcement and I'm sure someone will be recording the panel and will probably post it on YouTube afterwards either way. Do not fear everyone. The Disney bloggers are here!

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I suppose this means that deadline article from January was BS since it doesn't look like they're actually live streaming anything, at least anything important that is.

dmc493

Speculative but wonder if they're wanting to do some flashy announcement videos that they can post on YouTube after the fact... similar to recent EU park info videos they've been doing, or even just how Apple and other big companies have announced new products/etc as of late. Maybe with comments conveniently turned off too ;)

Starship824

In the Parks
No
Speculative but wonder if they're wanting to do some flashy announcement videos that they can post on YouTube after the fact... similar to recent EU park info videos they've been doing, or even just how Apple and other big companies have announced new products/etc as of late. Maybe with comments conveniently turned off too ;)
That seems likely. Wouldn't be surprised if they do a big recap video after the presentation.

todd23

Does Disney have the ability to livestream to Disney+? I've been wondering about that actually. (I don't watch enough on Disney+ to know).
Streaming to Disney+ seems like it would be a good decision. While most people who are interested in D23 likely already have Disney+, it could lead to more subscribers (or convince some people to not stop their subscriptions).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom